Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kenneth Cole REACTION Men's One Love Oxford
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on September 9, 2014
The shoes arrived quickly and even though it was a tight fit at first it soon loosened up.
Comfort wise the shoes are just average and feel like they could have used some more cushioning.
For the price though I feel they are well worth it.
on June 19, 2015
The only reason for 4 instead of 5 stars is the leather is slightly darker than what I was anticipating. It seems to be a little closer to a dark brown as opposed to the cognac I was expecting. That said, it is a really nice shoe, very stylish, fits as expected, comfortable after walking for several hours and the laces stay tied with no slippage.
on August 15, 2014
I was in the market for some brown dress shoes and had the chance to see these in person before buying them online. I didn't buy them at the store because the only pair they had in my size was scuffed on the heel and they "couldn't offer a discount for the defect". The color is more along the lines of a dark brown rather than lighter brown cognac. Heel is a little on the tall side so you feel the height change in your feet. Haven't worn them yet, but will provide feedback once I get into them.
on January 6, 2016
After less than 6 months the toe started to pull away from the bottom. I wore these as business shoes, 2-3x per week. I have an office job and this shouldn't have happy. Customer service is terrible.
on July 28, 2014
These are very stylish shoes that I'm glad to have purchased. I may wear these more in colder weather with thicker socks since I have the extra room. I recommend keeping a form in these when you're not wearing to avoid creases. Very nice shoes at an excellent price. would have given 5 stars but the shoes are just a bit bigger than expected.
on August 11, 2014
Nice shoe. It fits comfortably, and it matches the advertised color. The toe is a little more pointed than what I expected, but overall I'm satisfied.
on October 9, 2014
These shoes are rock hard on the back and even in the image here you can see it curves back into the back of your leg. Avoid.
on August 13, 2014
came early which i love! but it stretched a lot in the first day so turned out to be a little big but overall good
on August 27, 2014
Fits as expected. Very plain, run of the mill black shoe but a good purchase for the price.
on March 29, 2015
Looks really nice, takes some time to break in . Pretty comfortable