Kenneth Cole REACTION Men's Passcase Wallet
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$20.01 (50%)|
- 100% Leather
- Machine wash
- 3.5" high
- 4.5" wide
- Genuine Leather
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.95 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Kenneth Cole Reaction Wall St. Leather Passcase Wallet: Bifold Wallet Features Eight Card Pockets, Flip-up Card Case Has I.D. Window And Two Card Pockets, Bill Compartment Is Fully Lined, Distinctive Turned Edge Construction, Includes Six Mylar Card Sleeves To Accommodate Additional Cards, Wallet Size: 8 ½” x 3 ¾" (Open). This leather is a natural material and therefore subject to change from hide to hide and with daily use. Any variance in texture or distressed appearance with occasional blemishes is normal and does not mean there is any quality issue with the product. Irregularities in the consistency of this leather are inherent of its natural beauty and personality.
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 4.2 x 3.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: India
- ASIN: B000F1NFPG
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 56025SS-Black-One Size
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 6, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1. It features eleven slots for storing cards.
2. The driver license holder folds down to prevent the plasic window from getting scratched.
3. the leather is soft and is has a slight shine.
4. the slim and small size allows it to easily slide out of a back pocket.
Conclusion: If you're looking for a resonably priced, designer passcas wallet, look no further.
I carry a lot of junk and it all fits. In addition, the leather is very soft and comfortable. Overall,
I'm quite happy with it.
This purchase is an example of wasting money because of trying to save money. The wallet is much cheaper than the one it replaced (A Tumi bifold) but after using it for a few weeks, I would up buying a new Tumi for $85 anyway.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm on my second of these wallets. The first one I randomly purchased at a local store out of necessity because the wallet I had was falling apart. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Amazon Customer
IT WOULD BE MUCH BETTER IF IT HAD A BILL DIVIDER THEN IT WOULD LOOK LIKE MY ORIGINAL ONE OR THE ONE THAT IT REPLACEDPublished 1 month ago by P. Bartley
So, this is my third Kenneth Cole Reaction passcase wallet. The first two I purchased more than 5 years ago at a big box retailer. They wore very well, and lasted a long time. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Rick
driver license slot is on the right,supposed to be on the left as shown in the picturePublished 2 months ago by Vitali
It's my one and only wallet. I've used it every single day since it was delivered and it's holding up beautifully - not a broken stitch or trace of frayed liner. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Terry Davidson
Bought two of these. The thing falls apart and stretches after only a few months. Save your money, buy the Swiss alpine wallet.Published 5 months ago by Marcus Henderson