Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

on April 4, 2010
First of all, let me say that this style of wallet is very good. Here's why:
1. It features eleven slots for storing cards.
2. The driver license holder folds down to prevent the plasic window from getting scratched.
3. the leather is soft and is has a slight shine.
4. the slim and small size allows it to easily slide out of a back pocket.
Conclusion: If you're looking for a resonably priced, designer passcas wallet, look no further.
on May 15, 2010
If you plan on wearing this wallet in you back pocket think twice. This wallet is very thick "Fat" when empty. Once you put your credit cards and money in it, you will wind up constantly taking it out and putting it in the center consule of your car, so as not to sit uncomfortably.
11 comment|60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 5, 2009
This wallet has plenty of card slots and hidden pockets to fit everything and still not feel to bulky. Great quality and sharp look!
on August 1, 2010
looks good. holds a lot. used it a month, then picked up with a damp hand, put it in my back pocket. the damp leather scraped on the button inside the pocket and peeled a 1.5 inch strip off the thin surface leather right off. cheap filler underneath. not fixable. missed my Amazon return date by a week.
on February 20, 2011
This wallet is too thick. I noticed that when I first unwrapped the package and thought I would just remove the flip up ID section. Unfortunately, the flip up section is sewn into the wallet. Even when empty the wallet was too thick as a result. (While empty, the wallet reminds me of the episode of Seinfeld that George shows his thick wallet. [...]

This purchase is an example of wasting money because of trying to save money. The wallet is much cheaper than the one it replaced (A Tumi bifold) but after using it for a few weeks, I would up buying a new Tumi for $85 anyway.
on September 25, 2015
It's my one and only wallet. I've used it every single day since it was delivered and it's holding up beautifully - not a broken stitch or trace of frayed liner. I'm a blue collar kinda guy, so it's not getting any special treatment. Go for it.
on November 30, 2015
So, this is my third Kenneth Cole Reaction passcase wallet. The first two I purchased more than 5 years ago at a big box retailer. They wore very well, and lasted a long time. When the second one wore out, it was time to replace it. However, this replacement isn't of the same quality as the original. The material is now cheaper and thinner. Doesn't look like leather, doesn't feel like leather, doesn't smell like leather, and doesn't wear like leather. In just a week of use, the black "leather" is already wearing off, and the white/grey interior is showing through. Also, there is no longer a bill separator for the cash side and they removed the hole in the center of the flip out driver license holder, making it very difficult to remove for TSA. They have made several changes, and not for the better. I'll have to find a new brand, next time I need a new wallet, which may be sooner than I had hoped.
on June 14, 2010
I chose this wallet because it appeared to have a lot of room for credit cards and other cards. It does.
I carry a lot of junk and it all fits. In addition, the leather is very soft and comfortable. Overall,
I'm quite happy with it.
on January 25, 2013
This is well made, nice leather and design. I had another passcase that had a divider in the cash area and this one does not have that. I missed it. I was able to cut a thin piece of plastic from the back of a binder and insert it in the cash compartment. It works perfectly and looks good, so I'm happy with the new wallet.
on February 12, 2012
Bought this wallet on a whim as I don't really like to use them; I use a small case to hold my credit cards as I rarely (if ever) carry cash. My case was starting to fall apart, so wanted to get something that looked good. Checked the department stores and while good wallets all basically the same, the leather was not very good. Went to a leather clothier and the wallets were over $50.00 -- did not want to spend that much. So checked Amazon and had bought a Kenneth Cole Reaction leather messenger bag and am very happy with it, and found that this wallet had some great reviews. Got the wallet a few days ago, and it is very nice. The leather is very soft and the wallet is well made. I have about 10 types of credit/debit cards plus DL and all fits nicely in it.

Very happy with the wallet and once my son is a little older I'll get him something similar.

Definitely worth the money, you will not be disappointed with it.