Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 4, 2010
I carried a lot of receipts cash and cards in my old wallet that's because my wallet allowed me too..so it became too bulky. It had 2 slots for cash so I decided to go with 1 with this one and I have no choice but to put limited things in this. It got a flip up id holder which I really like. My last wallet has none so I have to take out my id to show the cashier every time for credit card transactions. in back of the ID holder has 2 slots for credit card.

quick details on features

slim
10 credit card size pockets
1 id card pocket flips up
2 inner pockets for other small things.
1 slot cash pocket bifold.
real leather
black or brown (brown is nicer and black can fade)
VINE VOICEon October 26, 2010
I got one on a gold box deal and loved it because it is hard to find wallets with a flip display ID holder. This wallet is great. The leather is thin to keep the wallet slim, although it could lead to faster wear. We'll have to see on that so this may be updated later. I've been using this one for about 4 months now and its still in great shape. I just re-ordered again on another GBD because I like this so much. I love wallets with the flip ID display and a lot of card slots. This fits the bill literally.

Good points:

Flip up ID display
2 card pockets on the outside of the flip display
8 card pockets (4 on each side)
2 insert pockets
billfold
thin leather

Possible bad point:
thin leather

The wallets I ordered were black and not brown as pictured above.

3/18/11 update. The wallet is holding up very well to this day. I always keep it inside the front pocket of my jeans. I'm still very happy with this purchase and I still have the spare new in the box.

I ALSO DO NOT KNOW IF THE WALLET I RATED IS THE ONE PICTURED ABOVE. When I see the purchase I made it lists the item no longer available yet the link to the product in my review leads here. This wallet appears fatter (square), with the pictures in this current ad, to me than what I bought and rated.
on November 9, 2011
I needed a wallet to replace my 15 year old one.
This is a great wallet at Amazon's price.
It has one pocket for paper money and it has a flip up window for a license.
It has 10 slots for CC's photos whatever, plus 2 slots in the inside.
I put something in every slot and it is pretty thin.
I'll see if this one lasts 15 years.
on October 30, 2010
Pros:
- Can't tell from the product images, but the inner right flap flips up and reveals a plastic cover insert for a photo ID.
- Seems well constructed.

Cons:
- Brand is imprinted on the outside as shown in product image. (I'd rather it didn't have this, but that's my personal preference and may not be a con for others.)

Other Thoughts:
Bought this as a lightling deal. Would buy again.
on November 4, 2014
Very well made wallet actually for the money is is a great value. My preference is for the flat wallets which I thought this was one of they are 4.5 in by 4.75 and lay flat in your pocket. I am still looking. but the Ken Cole wallet is a great value for someone that wants a well made wallet
on June 24, 2014
It's exactly as described and as on the photos. I like the simple design and the quality of the materials. It fits all of the ID, Driving license, CCs as it should. The stitching is fine and holds even after several months of everyday use. I don't particularly like the fact that the drivers license pocket could not be removed from the wallet, as this would make it thinner- hence the 4 stars rating. Otherwise, I would have given this wallet a 5 star. I would definitely recommend.
on February 27, 2011
I bought this wallet for my husband, and I was very happy with my purchase. It is slim enough so that it's not bulky, but has space enough to fit everything inside that he needs. He loved the flip for the drivers license. The leather is nice and appears very sturdy. I would recommend this wallet to anyone looking for a nice leather wallet without a lot of embellishment.
on June 11, 2014
The wallet is functional but my husband won't use it. The color is oddly black/brown/stripey. It does not appear like natural leather at all. I bet if it was REALLY worn in it would be okay but he won't be seen with it.
on November 15, 2012
Funny things wallets-use it every day for 10 years-same pocket, check for it and be comforted, watch it deteriorate and shrug but lose it and your world comes apart or have a friend complain about how ugly and disheveled it is and..... So finally I stepped up and got one. Miss the double stitching I figured would accompany K Cole "quality", paid too much and so what! Next trick is to outlive this new wallet.
on September 8, 2012
When I was purchasing this, my main concern was if it was to big. I noticed that most bifolds are to big as in wide. The reason being so that they can fit everything that a trifold can. I gave this 5 stars because it is very small and not thick at all, but not only that. It also could hold more than my trifold wallet could. Thats why this wallet amazed me causing me to give it 5 stars. I hope this review helped you, if you get this wallet, enjoy the best wallet you will ever have!