Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 20, 2012
I'm very picky when it comes to buying watches simply because I'm a big guy (6'4")and I only buy large faced watches.I have several over sized watches and this watch perfectly fits the bill.I couldn't pass on the price (less then $50)and intend to make it my everyday watch. Its bold, simple yet very elegant.
on June 5, 2012
This watch is really all about style. Without any light you wont be able to tell time. It is definitely a casual watch for everyday wear and sleek enough to go out. I have received many complements on it and the size and weight is very comfortable.
on February 28, 2012
First off, the watch shipped fast and arrived in perfect condition as mentioned by the seller. I couldn't find this watch in any of the local jewelry or department stores as is must be an older model.

The band: Silicone is pretty comfortable and makes and excellent 'everyday' watch as it will not scratch or will not make your arm sweat much. Although I would prefer to have a matching matte black steel band...

The case: The watch face is one of the larger sizes and will definitely grab some attention, if that's your thing. I like big face watches like Nixon, Vestal, Diesel, etc.. and this one lived up to my expectations. With a solid feel and not to heavy I would say overall this watch is made well and should last at least a couple years with moderate to heavy use. I do not regret this purchase especially for $65!

Just to clear up the description: the product description I read stated that the watch case was rubberized steel. I was hoping it didn't feel like a rubber band. No fear, it does not. It should be labeled "matte black finish" because it's not rubberized (that's a good thing) it's more of a matte coating that feels very similar to that of cell phone paint.

Cheers!
44 comments|21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 5, 2013
I got these or my husband 'cause I really loved the style. BUT the watch only lasted for a week. The matte black scratches off easily and the scratches are really noticeable! Such a shame!
on August 8, 2014
This watch looks fantastic. Sleek. Simple. Great size and shape. Some reviews say it's not water proof. Some people said just washing their hands with it on got water inside of it. Others went swimming. It's supposed to be water resistant up to 30m but I haven't dared get it wet. I didn't buy it for sports or even practicality, I bought it for looks as I assume most people would be buying this for. I love it. People notice it and I get compliments a lot, even in the short time that I've had it. It is for a good price also compared to other watches I've seen. Go for it, but be wary of water, better to be safe than sorry!
on May 23, 2016
Wore this watch every day for a year and two weeks. By month 10 or so, the rubber loop that holds the strap had started to rip, and finally it tore off completely. Time to retire it.

Positives: Loved the look and feel. And the price was decent.

Negatives: As mentioned, the rubber loop thingy is the weak link. Despite being rated water resistant to 30M, I never took it in water for the first 9 months, not even the shower. The first time I took it in a pool--boom--water seeped in and caused the screen to fog on warm days. It took about a month for the moisture to make its way back out, and I haven't taken it in the water again since.

Other considerations: The matte black face makes it hard to tell the time at night, but it's also what makes the watch look cool during the day. If you live near salt water, expect a shorter life. I moved to PR a few months ago, and the black metal instantly started getting little rust bumps on it.
on March 11, 2014
While this is "waterproof" don't bother washing your hand with it on as it's sure to fill with water. I washed my hands after one night out with it on and it did just that. I love the look but to repair it is almost as much as the watch itself.

Forget it, spend the money on a quality brand!
on February 14, 2015
Great watch, good fit & a nice large face. The only negative about this watch is the numbers & face of the watch are black. So unless your in a well lite room, you can not see what time it is. It needs a light on it to illuminate the face. Good looking on your arm & matches with all attire.
on March 31, 2014
Awesome watch, big face and sleek, what everyone wants. Ive gotten a lot of compliments. Very fast shipping, my only complaint, I dropped the watch right out the box and it broke, but amazon took care of it super fast.
on April 21, 2015
Purchased for my boyfriend and he loves it. He gets lots of complements on the watch.. only down fall is its hard to see the time at night as this watch doesn't have a light but, its great for fashion