5.0 out of 5 stars cool watch
I love it!! I got the graphite one, looks great with the black front, people finds it interesting and different, I simply love it.
Published on October 26, 2011 by Suleiman

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so much
Published 22 months ago by d-dub

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so much, December 29, 2012
d-dub (boulder, CO) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kenneth Cole REACTION Men's RK3210 Classic Oversized Round Analog Field Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch because it was reasonably priced and looks good. I have to admit I get lots of compliments on it. I agree that it is difficult to read but that isn't my issue with the watch. The looks are enough to cancel the difficult to read face. My issue is that this watch fogs up constantly. There was moisture almost immediately when I put this watch on and I live in Colorado where there is not much moisture in the air. When I leave my watch in the bathroom when I shower it becomes so full of condensation that I can not read it at all. I will not be buying any more kenneth cole watches which is unfortunate because I think they are good looking watches but now I realize how cheap they are.

5.0 out of 5 stars cool watch, October 26, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Scratch in the font!, July 3, 2014
mi clock comes with an scratch in the font part! is a beautiful clock but with a big damage in the front! and I can't returned back because I live in Costa Rica and sending it back is expensive

2.0 out of 5 stars Nor working well, October 2, 2013
From day one, the watch stopped every single hour and I went to the watch store and they told the machinery was not ok and I got to send it for more work.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ugly, February 14, 2014
This items is ugly, The ads is incorrect the face is out of proportion to the band. I wont recommend it to anyone

1.0 out of 5 stars Definitely not good quality, the face is too dark and can't ..., August 7, 2014
Definitely not good quality, the face is too dark and can't tell the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE LOOKING WHATCH, July 19, 2013
GOOD WHATCH...GOOD PACKING....EXCELLENT PRICE. JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR WITH A TIGHT BUDGET. :D
WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE :D

2.0 out of 5 stars Unreadable, February 12, 2013
You are definitely getting the quality of a $50 dollar watch; seems week and fragile. The other people on here are being modest with how dark the watch it. I cannot read it at all unless it is directly under a light bulb. The default picture is misleading.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed, July 18, 2013
Upon initial inspection, the watch is cool looking. However, the band looks awfully cheap and the numbers are barely distinguishable from the background. That being said, I've enjoy how it looks with a nice jacket or dress shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, June 15, 2014
I got this as a gift for my boyfriend and he loved it! Looks just as it does in the picture and came the next day!