5.0 out of 5 stars For the price, the quality is 5-Star!
My 2nd belt from Kenneth Cole, very pleased! I carry a side-arm holster on this belt, and have for nearly a year, I've yet to see a belt hold up with the weight of my holster/weapon as long/well as this one has!
Published on February 21, 2011 by THE Assassin

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks aren't everything
Published 19 months ago by An honest reviewer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price, the quality is 5-Star!, February 21, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome belt, September 14, 2011
This review is from: Kenneth Cole REACTION Men's Reversible Cut Edge Belt With Embossed Line Detail (Apparel)
Belt looks great! Doesn't have a twisting mechanism like other reversible belts so you don't have to worry about it breaking. Buckle is just the right size...not too small and not oversized.

4.0 out of 5 stars Acceptable, April 24, 2012
ADR Prime (Richmond, VA United States) - See all my reviews
When I saw "reversible", I thought this was a black/brown belt but, oddly, it is a black/black belt with one side having a bit of texture to it. The reversible mechanism is not quite as easy as other reversible belts I have in this style. I like the "buckle" though and have worn it to work almost daily. Seems to be holding up well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Both sides are black - not what I was expecting, June 28, 2013
I was expecting a Black/Brown reversible belt, but both sides are black. My fault for not reading the description better. It's holding up well so far, though.

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks aren't everything, June 16, 2013
An honest reviewer (States/Asia/Europe/Australia) - See all my reviews
Looks aren't everything, but for me, they tend to be. Not to be shallow, but in the workplace, especially my line of work, first impressions are make or break your future business with the client. if you come out looking like you'd smell, that contract is not getting signed. However if you come out with this nice casual belt without a protruding logo, you're dressed with class. Unfortunately, looks aren't everything that this belt comes with. It comes with loads of problems starting from the size being too small for what it states (go a size bigger - if you're 32, go with 34 or 36) & the buckle always falls off at least once per day. I have 4 or 5 Kenneth Cole belts, and it's always the same problem. Then you have the issue of the belt splitting. I wish they'd address this issue because they really do have good looking belts. Overall, Okay buy if you're willing to buy a new one in a month or so. Price is the key factor on your end to your happiness when it comes to Kenneth Cole belts.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, February 19, 2013
The belt was recieved in mint condition, looks really nice, and doesn't look cheap at all. Just be sure to zoom in on the picture, the strap of the belt is actually patterned with a checker board type engraving not a solid leather strap (something I did not realize before I purchased it). It's still nice though, especially the buckle.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, stylish belt, September 8, 2012
Ham on Wry (Clifton, NJ, United States) - See all my reviews
What is there to say about belts? It holds up your pants, and should look good. This belt does both. The texture on the belt is a very nice touch, and the buckle, while some may find it large, looks great. I'd definitely look again to K. Cole for more stylish, pants-holding functionality.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cool look, not durable, April 17, 2012
I love the look of this belt. The clasp, especially, is sweet. The belt itself is too thick for my tastes, but it works fine. My biggest problem is the finish. I've worn it a handful of times, and it's already fraying and showing the white thread on the edges of the belt. As cool as it looks, I would not recommend this belt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and nice belt. Very confortable and ellegant., October 11, 2011
Is an excellent item, really elegant and very confortable. Quick shipment and really safety arrival. I will recommend you the item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Shipment,Nice Belt, February 25, 2011
This belt is awesome I like a lot it suits me very well I`m very pleased and Amazon always is very carefully with the merchant always came in perfect condition.Thanks

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›