4.0 out of 5 stars Great Belt
It's fine for jeans but too wide for dress. That's why I gave it four stars. It's a solid belt!
Published on November 5, 2007 by Corte88

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality quickly deteriorated...
Published on January 21, 2010 by E. Short

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality quickly deteriorated..., January 21, 2010
E. Short (Columbus, OH USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kenneth Cole REACTION Men's U-Turn Reversible Leather Belt (Apparel)
When I first received the belt, it looked to be exactly what I was looking for. Great colors (brown wasn't too dark and matched my shoes and watches perfectly), and switching between the colors on the buckle was extremely easy. However, a month or so of wearing the belt 5 days a week, the glue that holds the two pieces of leather together (each color of leather is a seperate piece, with the pieces being glued together back-to-back) started to come apart. After 2 months of wear, the belt essentially fell apart.

Also, the metal that the buckle is made of is low quality. It is a cheap metal that is dipped to create the shiny finish you see initially. The "dipped" shine began to flake off shortly after use and was basically gone in 2 months.

Overall, this belt looks great initially, but is of a rather low quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Half Life Belt, November 30, 2010
One week after I started wearing this belt It started comming apart at the seam. The belt is stiff and just fastening it puts enough pressure to cause the leather to start separating. I recommend avoiding this belt.

1.0 out of 5 stars Belt split after 2 months, January 14, 2011
Only had the belt for two months. It's made of two pieces glued together in the center. The belt split apart, with the two pieces separating.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good belt - heavy buckle, January 11, 2008
I have used this belt fairly regularly for the past 2 months and it seems to be well made. The leather is soft, so I can't say how long it will last. The buckle is way too big and heavy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Belt, November 5, 2007
Corte88 (San Jose, CA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice belt for the cost!, May 24, 2009
D. Smith (Center Valley, PA USA) - See all my reviews
So far, this belt has held up well. It's a bit heavy if you don't like full metal buckles/loops, but it's a pretty nice reversible belt.

2.0 out of 5 stars Falling apart, July 22, 2010
Initially I thought this belt was pretty good. It reversed easily and the reversing mechanism is solid. But it didn't take long for signs of wear to start showing. The belt is now pretty much dented and crimped at the hole I usually use, and the two sides are separating in the middle. Sorry, but I expect a belt to last a little longer than nine months, and I expected more from the Kenneth Cole brand name.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice belt that gets through airport security, March 8, 2010
The reason I bought this belt, and the main good thing about it, is that the buckle is titanium (a non-magnetic metal), and therefore I don't have to take it off to get through airport security. Since I travel frequently for work, that's a nice benefit. The belt looks very nice for both dress and casual wear, though the brown side is a very bright brown (I would prefer something a bit more muted). That's the only reason it didn't get 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking reversible belt., January 9, 2010
I bought this black/brown leather belt for my husband to replace another belt. He really likes the belt! It's a good looking, classic belt that easily reverses (black on one side and brown on the other). I looks to be a qood quality belt. He's already worn it several times. The only thing I would improve is to be able to buy a smaller size (size 30) because he has lost some weight recently, but other than that, it is perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10, 2014