Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Blue October Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on March 13, 2014
The shoe was okay and I will keep it as a back up shoe.

What I wanted was a mid-scale dress shoe to coordinate with brown and olive suits, however the Tan color, of the picture, was not the color I received.
on January 27, 2014
I ordered a size 9. The printed size is correct but when compared to the other 3 pairs of shoes (All size 9, different brands) which i ordered all at the same time. This pair is about 1 size bigger compared to the 3 pairs in actual fitting.
on December 29, 2013
I bought the tan color of these shoes. The shoes fit as expected. The shoes are very pointy. I'm not a big fan of the KC logo on the heel of the shoe. Worst of all, the color on the tan is off. It is an ashy gray/brown. I know there are many variations of tan, but this is not it. I'd pass on the shoes, if you're looking for a nice pair of tan shoes.
on March 26, 2014
I did not know this show was so long! I got them and they are nice but the toe part is like a freaking boat. EXTREMELY long I would not recommend this shoe. Looks funny.
on April 4, 2014
These are amazing, especially for the price. They are comfortable, and very good looking. They were a tiny bit big, but nothing to return them about.
on June 19, 2015
Fit is true to size, and comfortable. Toe is more pointed than shown in pictures but not so bad that I won't wear. I'll just be a stylish elf.
on January 27, 2014
Great pair of shoes, the price included free delivery, I'm a Kenneth Cole's fan now, I really recommend it, and many of its items
on April 25, 2014
Exceptional Value. This same shoe was twice a much at a discount shoe store. Worth the buy. It fits a little snug though.
on February 7, 2014
liked the look and feel of the shoe.
very unique
but you are heard for miles when you walk on a wooden floor :)
on February 20, 2014
Fit perfect, the color is great. Stylish yet traditional pair of shoes. Work with any outfit or color of pants/shirt.