5.0 out of 5 stars Great and Cute
I got these a couple weeks ago in the white/brown (dark beige) in an 8.5. They are true sizing and cushioned foot bed. I wore these walking in a mall and not one problem and I have a bad left foot (pronating arch). To cute and comfy.
Published on May 22, 2012 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars weird fit
Published on July 3, 2012 by Julie R. Holzenthal

2.0 out of 5 stars weird fit, July 3, 2012
I bought these because they were out of the Cole Haan sandals that are similar. These are nothing like them. The top of the shoe is at an akward angle, the strap is lose and the buckle is in.a spot that makes it hard to affix. After wearing them all day, they were pretty comfortable but the leather on the side (near the sole) began to bubble. It looks pretty bad. I have never had trouble with Kenneth Cole shoes before. I do not recommend these at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and Cute, May 22, 2012
Amazon Customer (Riverside, CA. USA) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Really uncomfortable, February 2, 2014
Every other Kenneth Cole Reaction shoe I bought has been great - comfortable, really cushioned soles and 6.5 has been a perfect fit. This one is so unbelievably wrong - too large - foot slides forward immediately, no cushioning. It's pretty - hence the one star. Back it goes.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE MY SHOES!, April 30, 2013
True fit and if you have pretty toes, then these shoes are the one! very comfortable, and i always get complaiments on these shoes