5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Wallet!
Published on July 12, 2012 by dsanders4

3.0 out of 5 stars It's alright for now
For the price I paid, <$20. It was a great deal. The wallet itself is nice. Leather is somewhat soft and smooth, but the leather smell is overpowering. The only issues I have are the card slots are way too tight. My bank/ATM card has a tear on it from sliding it in and out.
Published 19 months ago by ALien

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Wallet!, July 12, 2012
I have been a trifold wallet guy since high school (longer than I want to admit in this review). For several months I tried using a card carrier and used a money clip. The card carriers wore out and the money clip filled my front pants pocket. I looked around for a number of weeks to find the right wallet to go back to. I went to all of the regular places to look for and, of course, feel, the wallets - Macy's, JC Penney, Sears, and, yes, even Wal-Mart. Nothing appealed to me. Then I saw this one online at Amazon. The thing that sold me on it was a reviewer said he had used one for 10 years before it wore out! He searched on Amazon on a whim and found the exact same wallet he had purchased 10 years ago and immediately bought another. When he received it, it was indeed the same wallet. He said he would buy another in 10 more years. Now that sounds like a wallet!

So I bought one myself. I have 6 - 8 credit cards, my driver's license, some business cards, and a few bills. I was expecting the wallet to bulge but it did not! It closed almost like it did before I put anything in it. The leather is soft enough yet sturdy enough, too.

I have used the wallet for about 3 weeks now and it really feels like it is the best wallet I have ever owned. I carry it in my back pocket every day and sit on it a lot - and I am not a small man (over 250 lbs). If it holds up as well as the other reviewer says, I will probably buy another before 10 year is up.

I highly recommend this wallet for any man that prefers a trifold that will hold a sufficient number of credit cards and other wallet paraphernalia.

UPDATE - May 19, 2013 - I have now used this wallet for 10 months. It has held up very nicely. No stitching issues, tears, or problems of any sort. The good news for me (bad news for the maker / seller) is I will not need a new wallet for a long time. This wallet would make a great gift for any guy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement for an old Kenneth Cole Reaction Wallet!, September 1, 2011
This review is from: Kenneth Cole REACTION Men's Trifold Wallet (Apparel)
This is my Second Kenneth Cole Reaction Wallet. The first one looks exactly like this one... Well, If you don't include the fact that I've sat on my old one for more than a Decade. So it looks rather glossy almost painted black after all these years. The leather and cloth in the old one is still intact but the seams have started coming apart. If I wanted to I could have it sewn back together. But I figured I would look for a new wallet If I could find one.

I never imagined that I would find the same wallet that I've had for all these years. As the other reviews have stated, the pockets are a little tight. but they will loosen with time. And the leather smells wonderful! The leather is also thicker than my old wallet. But again I think that can be attributed to a decade of being smashed... ;)

I couldn't be happier. I'm expecting this one to last another decade. See ya then!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent wallet for the normal guy, November 30, 2010
This review is from: Kenneth Cole REACTION Men's Trifold Wallet (Apparel)
This wallet is an excellent choice for the price. I didn't buy mine through Amazon, mainly because I had a coupon for another major retailer, but nonetheless the product is still excellent.

Pros:

-Easy to open, very compact.
-Holds 4 Cards+2 "Hidden" Pockets for extra cards+an incredibly large money slot.
-Includes picture holder... If you are in to that.
-Leather is genuine and has that leathery smell

Cons:

-I wish that the ID holder was on the far right flap, but I am starting to get used to the middle ID flap just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars What I've been looking for, November 17, 2012
I've been looking for a trifold wallet for a while. They where too thick or didn't have enough space for cards. This one is made from a very nice and soft leather. The cards slots are just perfect and they are made in the way they do not break your cards. I can't not imagine a better trifold wallet.

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, October 23, 2012
It's lightweight and feels well put together. My only real complaint is that cards tend to stick in the slots, making it so you can't slide them in and out with ease. It might get better with time, but it was never a problem with the last wallet I had.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's alright for now, May 31, 2013
This review is from: Kenneth Cole REACTION Men's Trifold Wallet (Apparel)
The wallet is also very tall, so the cash pocket is very deep. A minor irritant is also the id pocket. Every time I open the wallet up to take some cash out. My drivers license tends to push out, slightly. Very minimal push, but it still is a little annoying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Premium Quality...Reasonable Price, October 9, 2012
As mentioned in previous reviews, the smell of leather is great! Appears to be a quality product. I was amazed at the price. Would recommend to anyone seeking a thin, tri-fold wallet.

5.0 out of 5 stars I can confirm..12 years and still going!, May 6, 2014
I was just looking around to see if they still do the same model.. which they do fortunately!... reading some of the reviews people mention having these for 10 years.. not sure on the exact age of mine.. but it was bought before I moved to my current house which was 12 years ago.. looks a bit weathered. but not come apart at all.. in fact just given it a clean with auto leather cleaner.. think it's good for a few more years yet! - Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wallet for a picky husband, March 17, 2014
I purchased this wallet for my husband who is very picky and refuses to replace a wallet until it is completely worn out. He was very happy with this one because it was soft to begin with. It seems to be very well made so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, October 26, 2013
I wasn't too sure what to expect since my husband likes simple wallets and he had been holding onto his old one for quite some time, but when this wallet arrived I knew he would love it. Its simple and gets the job done, not bulky, good color. Perfect!

Kenneth Cole REACTION Men's Trifold Wallet