4.0 out of 5 stars Tropical Storm Rain Boot, Good boot but not insulated
Published on January 4, 2012 by practical guy

3.0 out of 5 stars Depends on what you are looking for...
The strap on the side of the boot is for appearance only it does not tighten the boot at all, so from the ankle up the boot is loose even when you tuck your pant leg inside the boot.
Published 5 months ago by Dad 1369

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Tropical Storm Rain Boot, Good boot but not insulated, January 4, 2012
This review is from: Kenneth Cole REACTION Men's Tropical Storm Boot (Apparel)
Good rain boot. They run a tad large as I wear a 9.5 and a 9 fit about right. If you wear thick socks they should be OK. Look for a sale. I bought mine from a major dept. store when they were on sale and got them for 40 percent off list on sale with a $ coupon. Ample room to tuck your pants in if you want to keep them dry. This is a good compromise if you don't want to spend the money on Hunter short rain boots. These are not insulated, so if you want to wear them in the winter or in snow, thermal socks are a must. I bought these for year 'round use, so being non-insulated is not a problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love them!!, October 13, 2013
Very confortbale! They do run a bit big but with thick socks they will fit perfect! I recommend them!! Only if they came in different colors!

5.0 out of 5 stars my husband really likes, December 6, 2012
my husband is a police office and needed boots that looked professional,were comfortable and worked in the midst of directing traffic..he is very pleased with these

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but too big, October 29, 2013
absolutely loved the style and the fit of this except they were one size too big! have to send back

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for yard work, September 4, 2013
210Reed (San Antonio, TX) - See all my reviews
I really like these boots, easy on - easy off. Just hose off the dirt/grass and ready to go for the next time.
They are very comfortable also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits great - just what I was looking for, July 12, 2013
Been looking for a pair of mens rainboots for some time but didn't want to spend a fortune - haven't worn them too much but seem comfortable and fit the bill. Best price on the Web and in stores thru Amazon!

4.0 out of 5 stars If you are a true half size go up not down a size.., April 15, 2014
Love the product but I went by other reviews that said they run large. Not true my husband wears a 101/2 so I ordered a 10, I should have went with an 11. Now I have to return them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots!, February 11, 2014
I ordered these boots for my husband. His size is 9. So, I ordered them in that size, and the fit perfectly! They look pretty decent for a guy. Overall, please with the product. My husband liked them a lot!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, December 26, 2013
Bought these for my daughter's boyfriend who lives far away. They arrived quickly and were constructed well. They fit as expected and were a big hit for easy slip on boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love em!, July 14, 2014