Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 19, 2009
Durability is a concern. Metal end separated from leather after a couple of months use
on June 30, 2010
After a few wearings, the belt started to separate (the black side from the brown side) in the center of my back, where there would usually be a slight dip after the belt stretched out. Instead, it kinked a little bit and started to separate.
44 comments| 85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 5, 2012
If you need a belt for 2 maybe 3 occasions this is a great belt, received many compliments when it was wearable. After wearing the belt 4-5 times it split from where the holes begin to where they end much like other reviewers. Poor build quality and unable to return a defective product earns this belt 1 whole star.
review image
on April 17, 2010
The leather feels supple and soft. The buckle design is cool. I received compliments on the belt.

No problems to report.

Update - When I first received the belt and the first several times I wore it, I was happy with it.

But after wearing the belt several times using both sides, it has separated right in the middle between the black and the brown sides. Since it is out of the return time window, Amazon won't do anything. It is cheaply put together and comes apart easily. I have owned other reversible belts in the past, but Kenneth Cole Reaction is the only one that has separated, especially so soon in use.
on May 7, 2012
The belt looks neat because of it simplicity. However the quality is awful. The belt split into two layers. I suggest not buying this belt.
on May 10, 2012
After 4-5 wearings, the belt started to separate (the black side from the brown side. SAVE YOUR MONEY - DON'T BUY IT!
on July 13, 2011
I purchased this as a gift for my dad. The durability is a concern. The buckle is broken after a few months use.
on May 2, 2013
I was enticed because this seemed like one of the better choices for a reversible belt. The reviews were high and the style was to my liking and the price was where it's at.

Be forewarned though that looks are deceiving. This belt is poorly made and the two sides will separate withing a week or so of normal usage. Hell, I use this belt maybe two to three times a week, on rotation with other belts and it still fell apart.

I am not sure what type of glue they used to hold this belt together, but I'm convinced they used a cheap glue-stick.

Anyways, with all the positive reviews, I am sure many of you will still buy this belt. Read all the other reviews - they pretty much all say the same thing.

Find another belt, or buy a bottle of Gorilla glue along with this belt so you can glue it back together when it does fall apart.

Also this belt scuffs easily so don't clip badges to it (I'll take the heat for that one).
on January 16, 2008
This belt fits all of my needs! I wear it with my dress clothes almost exclusively every day. After over 6 months of use, the belt surface still shows little/no wear and still shines like it is new. The only complaint that I have is that the leather surface is slightly separating from the backing around the edge closest to the hole I use most. This was easily fixed with a dab of super glue though! Go Kenneth Cole!
on March 26, 2012
I just used it for one month but the belt start to separate. (the inner brown face and outre black face are detached)