|Fits as expected||
Kenneth Cole REACTION Women's Slip On By Ballet Flat
|Price:||$35.97 - $999.00 & FREE Returns. Details|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 0.25"
- Leather upper
- TPR outsole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The basic flat done right. That's the Kenneth Cole Reaction Slip On By. Slip on these womens flat shoes and go about your day in simple style in a versatile shape. This womens ballet flat is set in a soft leather upper and lined in pig leather for a luxurious feel. The perfect polish for any outfit, slip on the Kenneth Cole Reaction Slip On By.
With understated lines in leather, Kenneth Cole REACTION's Slip On By flat proves easy enough to pair with anything. Rubber sole.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002G9B764
- Item model number: SLIP ON BY
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
If you want to order these yourself: order a half size smaller... but only if you think your foot is wide enough to handle some extra width (especially in the heel).
They are great!
Piece of garbage. Do not buy!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The break in for these shoes resulted in the sole falling off completely. Highly don't recommend these shoesPublished 1 day ago by MikuPinku
decent flat, but nothing extraordinary. mine have started peeling.Published 8 days ago by Michelle DiBartolomeo
The bottom tore away from the shoe after the first wearing!Published 11 days ago by Elizabeth A. Sinopole
I really like these shoes and wanted so much for them to fit. But I have to exchange them for smaller size. These run 1/2 size too large. I wear 81/2 and these fit like a 9.Published 1 month ago by Linda K. Hillyer
Unfortunately, the bottom soles of both shoes peeled away after one wearing. Since I already wore them, I had to to take them to the show repair to get them fixed, and fixing them... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Mimi ATL