5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
This product is same i expected, excellent product and good quality
I bought this product thanks to all reviewers and opinions.
Published 8 months ago by ALEJANDRO C.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice look, but less than functional
Published 24 months ago by Carrie

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, May 13, 2014
This review is from: Kenneth Cole REACTION Women's RK6009 Analog Black Enamel Bezel Watch Box Set (Watch)
This product is same i expected, excellent product and good quality
I bought this product thanks to all reviewers and opinions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the sale price, May 10, 2013
I got this watch on sale. Definitely not a bad buy. For some reason however, the glass/face is always cloudy.
I've gotten several compliments of how sleek and nice it looks from my coworkers. I hate the metal band though so I only wear it with the black band.
Great buy!

1.0 out of 5 stars 3ATM? Not true in my case., March 13, 2013
Do not buy this watch! I got mine last October 2011, and last December steam got inside it- just by hand washing with warm water. Unfortunately, I ignored it. The last time it got wet the water got in- THE WATCH SAYS 3 ATM/30 M, meaning you are supposed to be able to wash your hands with it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice look, but less than functional, February 3, 2013
Carrie (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
I loved the idea of the two wrist bands that can be swapped out. It should result in two cute but completely different looks. In reality, it has cost me money and lots of extra time and hassle because one side of the watch doesn't fit the tool provided to switch the wrist bands. One side, the mechanism released perfectly and it was easy to switch the band, the other side truly is dysfunctional. I contacted the Kenneth Cole help site and the technician said he would get back to me...and never did, of course. I'd already paid to have links removed and just took it back to a jeweler to have them fix the band. So now I have a watch with just one type of wristband, and it's cost much more than I'd planned.

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice, January 16, 2013
very cute watch, i have a small wrist so I had to take it to a shop and take 3 links out and I must admit that figuring out how to change the bands was almost a challenge, even though it brings a little tools to assist you, it has no instructions.

5.0 out of 5 stars My cousin loved it, January 4, 2013
This was a perfect xmas gift; my cousin loves it. Looks more expensive than it is. Thanks a lot! d

4.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed., December 27, 2012
Very impressed with the product and will definitely recommend to any female looking for a personal watch. Its working well so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and classy, December 19, 2012
Bought this because of a sale for my youngest sister. It's really nice that it comes with a rubber strap for casual attires.

5.0 out of 5 stars WAO!!!!!!!!!!, October 6, 2012
Excellent product , i love it!!! it recommended at all,, perfect gift,Excellent product , i love it!!! it recommended at all,

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it!, July 17, 2012
got this at a steal. looks great. its my every day work watch. looks unisex, both genders could rock it