Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 11, 2012
LOVE these shoes! True to size and very comfortable. They are made very well and look super classy. The dyed cow fur gives it a little extra something too. Very versitile...I wear to work (dressy casual) and also on weekends (jeans). They can be played up or played down depending on what you wear. Great pair of shoes and I highly recommend them!
on May 4, 2013
Normally I absolutely love Kenneth Cole shoes... they fit me perfectly and are comfortable from the get go. These seemed to be just the case when I got them but sadly after a couple times of wearing them- they began their descent. Not only has the suede faded and bubbled, but the glittered toe has also faded and fallen apart. I've worn these only a hand full of times and they are in such rough shape I won't be seen in public in them anymore. Such a disappointment!
on December 30, 2012
I was soooooo excited to get these shoes! But then they came and the leopard didn't match. One shoe was bright and smooth and the other very faded and frayed. I immediately requested another pair and it happened again but this time the faded one was the opposite foot. But even trying to make a matching pair did not work. So I ended up sending both pairs back and ordering the solid black pony. Those haven't gotten here yet and I really hope I don't have this issue again. Very annoying!
on January 22, 2013
The gold looked a little muted. I liked the silver better. Like the glitter on the, makes an outfit have a little pop. Wondered if the glitter might rub off over time. Was comfortable, but just too big for me. Fit one foot great but flopped off the other - guess my feet are two different sizes. Was a bit wide for a narrow foot and just made my foot look funny. I returned it.

An ok shoe but nothing special. I'm one of those people that like to get as much life out of my shoes as possible, so long as they stay in fashion. Wasn't special enough to keep.

By the way, saw the same shoe about $15 cheaper as DSW.
on April 24, 2013
For $20 flats, I am satisfied. I love the glitter, I'm just not crazy about the suede. They are slightly wide for my narrow feet, but not bad.
on April 8, 2013
This shoe is so pretty! It's soft and easy to walk in. Color blends with just about anything. I highly recommend it.
on November 15, 2012
I DO love this shoe and am glad I purchased it. BUT, it is just a smidge too large and a tiny bit too wide. I wish the brand had more options for sizing. However, I will be purchasing some shoe inserts and I love the design.

I ordered the shoe a half size larger than my usual size and I think this was the right thing to do. I've a feeling that my 'real' size would have been a 'smidge' too tiny and that would be very uncomfortable.
on July 6, 2013
I bought these for my mom as a gift and she said they were too big. Also said the hair in the shoe does not lay down. Making it look like you have a small Afro on your feet. No bueno. I don't own anything Kenneth Cole and probably never will.
on August 27, 2014