5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right bag for any guy.
I spent weeks searching for a bag to replace my old Victorinox side bag, I had it for almost 5 years until it suffered the time wear and it ripped on the inside pockets.
My main concern was that, how long would this new bag last and will it be as versatile as my old one...
Published on July 22, 2012 by Jesus Rodriguez

3.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, but small
Published 13 months ago by Matthew Heist

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right bag for any guy., July 22, 2012
Jesus Rodriguez (Caracas, DC Venezuela) - See all my reviews
First of all, I went online searching for options and ended up in amazon looking for options. I had about 10 options before making up my mind, and this bag made my mind change instantly.

I honestly saw it smaller than it really is, since you can use it for your iPad, but it really fits a whole magazine inside and close the lid with no problems...

The leather is genuine and looks great on black, it is soft and the smell is genuine too.

The inside pockets are a bit tight on the front one, but it fits your wallet, pens, cards, iPhone even if you have an iPhone cover, as well as small items. The middle pocket is larger and fits your camera, small books, cd cases, bluray movies and anything you need. On the middle pocket there is a zipper where you can store your keys, id badge, headphones, coin change, etc, since it is small and easy access you can store any quick access items in there.
On the back pocket you can store your iPad, kindle, samsung pad or whatever. I store my kindle in it and fits great.
There is also a pocket on the back side, where you can store a movie, cd, or cards on it, as well as envelopes since it is thin.

The strap looks to be well made and it has a leather pad for your shoulder, and the material looks to be long lasting.

Since it is a leather bag, I would have to keep updating this review in terms of how does the material responses to everyday wear and weather wear as well.

But I can tell you that if you want a everyday bag for the office and school (if you carry only one notebook lol) this is your perfect bag, even if you dress up casual and sport.

I use it everyday, to the office and every where I go.

It is a bit expensive but it is well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best bags for iPad- eBags a superb seller, June 6, 2012
This review is from: Kenneth Cole Reaction Bag for Good - Colombian Leather iPad/Tablet Day Bag (Apparel)
I have bought 15 bags,from Amazon for the iPad, in my quest for the perfect iPad carrier: One for smart, one for casual, one for rainy, one for dry,one brown leather and one black leather.I have returned 6 of these thanks to Amazon's wonderful return policy. I have kept 5 for myself-given one to my fiancee and 2 to the kids and one for her mother. This Kenneth Cole Leather bag is probably number One or two, next to other Kenneth Coles: Not Half Bag and Check On it Bag. It holds the Ipad in a padded section, has room for iPod and loops for pens, slots for business cards/small gadgets/SD cards etc.Has several pockets,zipped and not, for documents Smells of wonderful freshly stitched leather and is very comfortable cross shoulder or off shoulder.Easy fasten front magnetic button. Perfect and very manly.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great messenger bag., March 22, 2013
First, the order arrived ahead of time. Second, the bag is well made. Third, the leather is free from imperfections. Fourth, the metal clasp on the strap does not slip if you put heavy items in the bag; I have found other bags with cloth straps to slip as you add more items. Fifth, the bag is not heavy. Sixth, my Kindle HD Fire along with the Amazon leather cover fits inside the sleeve provided inside the bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved the bag but the first one came damaged., December 20, 2012
Tzutekii (Ft. Lauderdale, FL) - See all my reviews
This would have received 5 stars, but the one I got was damaged (deep cut in the top flap, water damage on the front, and scratches all over the back) I'm guessing it was a fluke. Other than that I loved this bag, it's got a lot of space and then some for a "map bag".

I loaded it with:
iPad 2
normal college ruled 1 subject spiral notebook
medium moleskin type field journal
pen case
charger and cable
hard candies/gum
keys
emergency medicine packet (if you leave the house and forget to take your allergy meds or need some aleve)
wallet
panisonic lumix camera
and there was still lots of space for souvenirs or maps or whatever else you pick up along the way during your day or trip.

I didn't have the bag for more than a few hours before shipping it back but as far as build quality the magnetic buckle was strong and unlike some of the other closures, this one makes a metallic click when opening and closing- so that and the fact that the magnets were so strong means that no one is going to be opening your bag without you feeling the pull and/or hearing the click.

Colorwise I chose the darker brown one because the tan one just doesn't go well with me and the black one I'm reserved about because of this bag's big brother- Kenneth Cole "Risky Business" messenger bag. Which I have in black, like another reviewer mentioned- the black rubs off on ALL your clothes. It won't rub off on your skin or anything but because there's friction between your clothes and your bag as you walk, you'll find your clothes with a black/greenish tint where ever they were in contact with the bag. I think this issue is just with the black color though, so if you order another color it should be fine.

The return and credit for the damaged bag was super easy and fast. Again, if it wasn't damaged and if I wasn't leaving on a cruise the next day I would have ordered a replacement right away and probably given it 5 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Bag, July 27, 2012
I bought this bag for my husband and he uses it every day. It holds his iPad, iPhone, cc, cash, note pad, pens, and more. It is the right size without being too big. It is very fashionable, and durable. He is happy with this bag. He had a bag made of cloth before this one and he likes the leather. He feels like it is classy without being too showy. The only draw back is his other bag had a place for his iPhone on the outside of the bag for easy access to his phone. This bag has the space for the phone on the inside of the bag.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, but small, June 6, 2013
This is a good, quality bag. I wanted a bag that would be able to hold all my electronic devices and some light materials. I have a Microsoft Surface and it fits just fine in the iPad pocket. It is a good size, but the only thing I don't like about it is its thickness. If I have my Surface, a notebook, and a few smaller items, it doesn't close all the way. It really feels like an oversize tablet carrying bag. If the bag were a little wider in depth, I thing this bag would be perfect, but it's enough of a hassle for me to give this a 3 star instead of a 5 star. I was disappointed how little I could fit in the bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag!, February 6, 2013
Fits my ipad and my kindle, checkbook, thin wallet, has a couple pen slots, ear buds in small pocket, and chapstick.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Man Bag, June 25, 2013
What's not to like? When you have keys money telephone maybe a small notepad and maybe tissue what better way to carry all that then a shoulder bag? It is stylish not to large and looks good.

1.0 out of 5 stars I really WANTED to like this bag..., August 26, 2012
Ken Botwinick (Newton Center, MA USA) - See all my reviews
I exchanged this bag twice. With each of the three bags I found the stitching poor. And there were always blemishes all over the leather. One time there was even a huge gash in the leather across the front. I didn't find the leather very soft or inviting. The coloring was uneven. I just didn't find it a quality product in general, and on top of that the ones that were sent to me were defective to the point where I wouldn't have picked them off a shelf in a real store.

I switched over to the Bomber Jacket Messenger from Levenger. Twice as much but ten times the quality. I'm VERY happy with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality of Leather used, October 18, 2013
Poor quality of leather used.The coloring was uneven and there are so many scratches. I will not buy Kenneth Cole bags anymore.

Rate and Discover Movies