5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely comfortable and great fit-size
Bought this with slight hesitation as buying a suit seperate is one thing, buying one online is almost as hard as throwing darts in the dark.

Published on February 1, 2012 by Uno707

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure what happened here...
I have purchased KC suits before on Amazon and I was happy, especially with the slim line.

* The sleeves don't fit as slim line; they are a bit big.
* The front also looks 'stretched', or pulled if you will, from the sides. The pic shows it hugs the model's torso.
Published 8 months ago by Slim Fit Classic

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely comfortable and great fit-size, February 1, 2012

I was very pleasantly surprised when it arrived in great packing, and on a proper suit hanger. The lining was especially a nice feature as it's blue. I ordered a 44 regular and sure enough that's what I got it and it's true to size fitting. Add all that to the price and you're getting a steal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Coat!, December 1, 2011
For 100 bucks, its an excellent coat. Slim fit, so contours to the body shape. Fitting is very similar to my custom fitted coat, which costs 300.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fitting, October 5, 2011
This is a great suit separate excellent fitting and looking. I also bought the pants and they fit perfectly. Wish there were more colors available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit!, June 8, 2012
I have a average-athletic build, so i wanted a coat that gave me room in the chest, back and shoulders without being a tent around my stomach. This coat was a PERFECT fit. (Beware of the matching pants, though. The pants are real snug ... and I don't even have big thighs)

5.0 out of 5 stars almost speechless., October 20, 2011
Rayne (Kansas City) - See all my reviews
I bought this jacket along with the matching pants for a male friend of mine who was in need of a classy suit set, and when it arrived i was excited because it was even better in person than in the photo. And once he tried it on. Oh. My. God. he looked absolutely stunning. I hadn't seen a more handsome man. It fit his body very well, which i was concerned about because he is very thin and on the shorter side, approx 5'6" which really isnt short to me, but to a lot of people i suppose. It looked tailored just for him. It's well made, sturdy, beautiful, classy, fitted, and not too heavy on the shoulder padding. i purchased the 40 small to fit with size 32x30 pants if thats any gauge to sizing. it doesn't need any alterations at all and is a great price for such a versatile suit. the outer pockets are just for show but it has 3 hidden pockets on the inside of the jacket. will definitely be purchasing another set like this.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure what happened here..., November 16, 2013

* The sleeves don't fit as slim line; they are a bit big.
* Even when I button it, it feels 'baggy'. I can pull it forward and there's a lot of room in front of me.

Those are the cons in my case.

Now, for those who may be confused based of other reviews from people alleging that you must buy a size bigger:

* This is from the SLIM LINE.
* If you are NOT skinny, or slim, do NOT get this line...it will fit you tight, uncomfortable even.
* If you do want to absolutely wear this line, go to the store and find your slim fit, then come here and save money.

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves it., February 10, 2013
IM (California) - See all my reviews
And that is saying a lot. You know how you never ever supposed to buy clothes online? Well, I am glad I did. Very sleek, yet "calm" jacket, can be dressed up or dressed down (I know those are generally term used for a small black dress, well - this is a "small black dress" male style.

If you pair it with a black under-top (t-shirt or a collared shirt) and jeans - you have yourself a stylish, yet casual look. If you need it for those "black tie" occasions, it will work there too - black slacks, white collared short and a tie of your favorite denomination.

It is true to it's 40R size (my husband is your "Medium size, 32/32, 5'10" guy)

Thinking about ordering a Gray one as well (and as of yesterday it is cheaper than the Black one).

If I catch him off guard, I might snap a picture or two to show how it looks on a real person, not a model.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit smaller than the tan jacket, April 20, 2013
The 40s was fiting nearly perfect. I still have a "sepeare" jacket in color "tan" from Kenneth Cole
and I've to say that this black one - even being the same size - is a bit tighter than my other one.
But the quality is very good so I can't complain at all. But just to let you know - this is a bit tighter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Fit, August 30, 2013
The materials are good, with good seams and measures are perfect, they are quite comfortable and just what is needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, August 5, 2013
My husband wore the jacket and pants as a set for our wedding. He looked really handsome. This is a very classy looking suit. It's nice enough that it is very dressy (definitely business suitable, no pun intended, ha ha) but also sort of sexy sheek at the same time. For our purposes we wanted something very classy, but not as formal as a tuxedo. This suit was perfect.

Kenneth Cole Reaction Men's Black-Solid Suit Separate Jacket