5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product
This Jacket is the perfect blend of style and business. It's not too long, and it is fairly fitted, so that i don't have a bulge of extra fabric sticking out in my midsection. Great jacket for both business and casual settings.
Published on July 9, 2012 by c54cotter

little bit odd jacket, I expected more of a casual fabric but it was more of a nylon windbreaker material which I thought was odd given the cut and hang of this coat. But again for the price you can't go too wrong.
Published 3 months ago by Karl Bergen

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit oversize but good, January 8, 2014
The medium size was a bit large unusually for me. I always wear medium. But the jacket is nice. Good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product, July 9, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking Coat, December 24, 2013
I am picky when it comes to my clothes and I really like this coat. For $33 dollars you cant beat it. Lightweight and just a all around good looking coat.

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loved it!, May 4, 2013
I got this for my husband as a part of his Christmas gifts and he loves it! we live in a place where it doesn't get too cold, and this is perfect for layering with a cashmere sweater or to use lightly on top of a shirt. He travels constantly for business and always takes it, since it gives him a polished, put together look overall.
Great jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars stylish and functional, May 30, 2012
This jacket is comfortable, lightweight, and very stylish. It is ideal for cool temperatures. It goes well with jeans and dress pants alike

2.0 out of 5 stars It is a broken porket Blazer, May 14, 2014
One of the inner porket is broken when i got it.
and the Blazer is tool big for me ,
i am 180cm tall ,and 95 Kg Weight , but X-Large is still too large for me

3.0 out of 5 stars lapel came permanently bent in a weird way and material not quite what I expected overall not bad for the price, March 27, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice light jacket for business or casual wear, March 23, 2014
Well made and comfortable. I get numerous compliments on the jacket. Feel much easier about buying cloths off of Amazon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good sale, March 4, 2014
Good price for item but will not keep you warm at all you can wear it for spring or fall

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Jacket, but size was off, January 31, 2014
This was a great jacket and fit through the chest fine, but the sleeves were entirely too thin and tight. I am a typical XL but the sleeves on this jacket were not even close.

Kenneth Cole Reaction Men's Bonded Blazer