5.0 out of 5 stars As close to perfection as it can be!
I love this bag! Lightweight design with a lot of storage, and the iPad pocket attached to the built-in protective case is a real work of genius. The pocket is big enough to hold an e-reader as well as a tablet.
Published on December 5, 2012 by Jimmy the Flea

1.0 out of 5 stars Ebag Company not fun to deal with...
Published 19 months ago by Flymach

5.0 out of 5 stars As close to perfection as it can be!, December 5, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars really cool bag, September 24, 2012
Great bag. Sturdy, soft, and very cool looking. Bought it as a gift for my husband & he thinks it was a great choice! Fits a laptop nicely and the pockets are great. Not bulky, but cushioned. Good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars best bag, November 9, 2012
This bag fits my mac book pro, my ipad and iphone 5 perfectly. I really love this bag. I bought the brown and the leather quality is good.

4.0 out of 5 stars What's the Deal with the Handle?, November 23, 2012
Essentially happy with this bag, I've received many complements. Sturdy, great workmanship and ideal when you're looking for something more classic than your typical synthetic laptop bag.

My only gripe is the location of the handle(shoulder strap is fine). I notice the reaction line tends to have the handle BEHIND the bag as opposed to something more substantial on top. As a consequence the bag is off balance if you attempt to carry the bag by the handle -- I'm beginning to think this is for another purpose. A usable handle is convenient if you already have something on your shoulder, or require more control of what you are carrying.

Great bag, it would be flawless if it had a thick handle located on top.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish bag, accommodates full load of stuff, December 4, 2013
Got this as a gift for my husband while he was in grad school and he loves it. It fits a laptop, iPad, and books / papers comfortably, and looks stylish even when packed fully. I looked at a LOT of different bags before choosing this one because I wanted something that was well made, would accommodate everything he would need to carry around, and would also be comfortable and would age well. It's been almost a year and this one seems to be hitting the mark.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ebag Company not fun to deal with..., July 23, 2013
Flymach (APO, AP United States) - See all my reviews
I ordered this for my husband's birthday. It arrived and the front flap was covered with imbedded mold. The company didn't offer to send me a new one when I contacted them. They didn't care for my inconvenience. I sent this one back. I never saw the credit on my card. I had to email them. They had the returned bag now for three weeks. Luckily, I sent it back with a tracking number and a required signature. They finally credited me the amount. Not impressed with the company! They seem to lack any customer service what so ever!

The bag was awesome! My husband loved it but I don't want to deal with this company again to get another one. I'll have to find the bag from someone else.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the light traveler. A few improvements could make the bag perfect though!, November 29, 2013
Chad M (Concord, NC United States) - See all my reviews
This is my 2nd try at finding a decent looking bag for work and my laptop. First impression on arrival and packing: leather is really nice. It will scratch easier than the pleather, but looks and feels like quality leather. Brown color is accurate. Handle is offset and completely useless. I would rather they had left it off or made it functional. Storage is laid out very nice and the inner center smaller pocket can be used to store your main notepad or ipad. You will need to put documents in the pocket next to the laptop because the pocket on the outside of the bag is just a little too small. Chargers and mice become a little bit of a tight fit, but not impossible. Overall, if you're a light traveler, this is a good bag option and I think the plus options outweigh the minuses. If you're not a light traveler, get a different bag. The only other issue I have is Kenneth Cole quality. While their designs are great, quality is usually the worst. I don't even know how many times I have returned luggage and clothing from them and have not had to do the same for any other brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, December 19, 2012
This Bag is amazing, I bought it for my husband for christmas and when I received I was actually shocked by the beautiful finish and craftmanship. This bag is very classy looking but functional. Just what I was looking for.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good looking bag, but not perfect., February 5, 2013
The bag looks good, but it has some scratches. I was going to return it, but my husband didn't want to wait. So we kept it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Qaulity!, December 9, 2012
Leather is very soft and elegant. This is top grade leather. The bag does not look big & bulky but has the right amount of pockets to hold most things needed for travel. The only thing about the bag I do not understand is the single handle on 1-side of the bag. Cannot use this for carrying the bag, really should not be on the bag however does not take away the fantastic look of the bag.