5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Wallet
This wallet is perfect for my everyday needs. It has all of the compartments that I need and keeps me organized!
Published 12 months ago by E. Botero

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice bold color but.....
It's a nice color and I thought I'd like the easiness of the opening and closing, but it doesn't hold closed very well and the zipper in the back has the thread coming off I'm afraid to cut it off for fear that it'll just open up.
On a positive note the color was the exact shade of red I wanted. Lesson learned no more buying wallets online.
Published 10 months ago by Myrna Rodriguez

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Wallet, October 6, 2013
This review is from: Kenneth Cole Reaction Trifold Elongated Glazed Cheetah Interior Clutch Red (Shoes)

5.0 out of 5 stars yes, December 21, 2013
I ordered this wallet for my daughter's girlfriend, when it arrived, I loved it so much, I wanted to keep it for myself.After 3 days of holding myself back from putting my "stuff" in it, I went back on line for availability, and Christmas delivery, and ordered a second one for her, and kept the first for myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wallet, January 24, 2014
Love the color, size, texture and quality. It is easy to retrieve from my purse, open and locate cash or cards. Would recommend to anyone looking to upgrade their wallet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Who gets the wallet?, January 21, 2014
My daughter and I "fought" over who would get this wallet in a store recently. I won. I loved it so much I was able to purchase another one on line for her. She was thrilled when she opened it. Christmas in January. This wallet is roomy, pretty, and very comfortable to use with a quick magnet closure, roomy enough to pull out those plastic cards quickly, and enough pockets to hide that extra $20 bill.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice bold color but....., December 10, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars False advertisement!!!, November 23, 2013
This IS NOT a clutch!!!! It is a WALLET!!!!! Description was a true misrepresentation of the product. Very very disappointed!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, September 3, 2013
Bought it for my mom, very good quality, she was very happy, so it was what I expect it. .

4.0 out of 5 stars bigger than I expected, but good for the price, June 23, 2014
it's a nice design, but I expected it to be smaller. however the price is really good. I might buy again as a gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, May 8, 2014
ordered this completely by mistake...i didn't know how it was sitting in my cart but it turned out a very good gift to my wife, she liked it very much...

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I Expected, May 8, 2014
I love the wallet and am so glad I purchased it.

I love the color, love the style. I was concerned that it would not hold everything but it holds all of my charge cards, library card, DL, etc...The wallet, although slim, has room for all of my needs and fits nicely in my purse, without any bulk.

I am very pleased with the wallet and the seller - no problems here.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›