Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kenneth Cole Reaction Men's Solid Dress Shirt
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 29, 2012
I recently had bought the other Kenneth Cole Reaction shirts thinking all of them were fitted and they are not. The regular fit Kenneth Cole fits like like a giant trash bag and was way to big. This shirt is more fitted. Im not the thinnest guy and this shirt is still a little baggy, but it looks like it at leasts fits. I think as far as fit this is perfect. If I was athletic and thinner, then I would probably wear a slimmer fitting shirt. Over all this shirt looks great and professional. I got compliments the first time I wore it. I am planning to order one of every color now.
on September 24, 2012
This shirt is decent. I received the shirt a few days ago, opened it up, removed the pins, ran it through the washer and dryer, and put it on to head to work this morning. It looks nice.

It has a few loose threads I need to trim back, unfortunately, which doesn't speak well to the quality in my experience. It definitely fits tighter around the shoulders than most similarly sized shirts I've ordered and worn. Otherwise, it fits well enough and looks nice... worth the price for me.
on August 26, 2012
I don't have time to write reviews. But this one is worth the trouble.
First I have a confession to make. No, I'm not an alcoholic, but I have a big neck. 18 1/2 inches in fact. But I'm not a particularly fat guy. 6 feet and 200 pounds, 38 in. waist.

The problem is that if you buy a shirt with an 18 in. neck or greater, the rest of the shirt is a tent. Yeah, like a circus tent. I guess that shirtmakers assume that if you have an 18 1/2 in. neck then you must also have a 48 in. plus waist and weigh about 300 lbs.

I've tried on literally hundreds of shirts: Calvin Klein, Brooks Brothers, van Heusen, Jesus I can't even name them all. And yes I have tried the so-called "custom" shirts like Brook Brothers, who will basically take a 18 in. collar and sow it onto the body of a 16 in. shirt. They call that crap custom, but it sounds like Frankenstein and looks like it too. And then I've tried supposedly "fitted", "slim," and every other combination. No brand of store-bought shirt would work.

So I spent the last two decades buying hand-tailored shirts that cost at least 200 bucks apiece. Then the stock market crashed (remember that in late 2008?) then I would buy cheaper shirts and have a Russiam seamstress in my neighborhood essentially remake them for me at substantial cost.

Then I tried on the Kenneth Cole Reaction Slim Fit shirt and damn the body actually fit! The neck isn't quite perfect; but I found that if I buy a 17 1/2 in Slim Fit with 34-5 sleeves, and I move the neck button over slightly, then it was just fine. Miracle. Plus the material seems to wear very well, and although it is a little hotter than my 250 dollar custom shirts, the no-iron stuff works very well and there's no wrinkling or expensive dry-cleaning bill. And people really think that I'm still wearing expensive tailored shirts! Suckers!

End of review.
on October 25, 2012
The Kenneth Cole Reaction line of clothing is a collection I enjoy tremendously ranging from their selection of slacks to shoes and, of course accessories. I had never owned any of their dress shirts and thought I would order a few to see if they would find a good home in my business attire.

These shirts are very stylish in appearance. My wife let out a long deep low wolf whistle indicating she thought the shirts were "sexy." The material is fantastic, wrinkle free, and very classy.

The slim fit is a perfect fit and am glad I went with this style. I find that, when I try on regular fit shirts, I feel as if I am five years old once again trying on his fathers oversized shirt. I am able to fit 3 of my torsos in that style. Luck the slim fit is perfect. I do not have bulges in my pants all over from the excess shirt nor do I feel like I am wearing a pair of MC Hammers pants from the era of Parachute pants.

These shirts are high quality and stylish. They are recommended highly. If this supplier had more than just the grey color, I would buy two copies of each color
on April 10, 2012
Looks great, received a lot of complients. The wrinkle free is pretty good and the quality of the fabic is great!
on April 11, 2013
What a great deal. You will LOVE this shirt! Its made of heavier weight cotton that is still breathable even in the hot weather of the south where I live. The collar is amazing! Its thick and holds its shape like no other shirt I've ever owned. The detail in the sleeves/cuffs is just amazing!! The only thing better would be if this same shirt came in different collar styles and in more colors and designs. Its just awesome. You will not be disappointed AT ALL!! I bought this at $29.99 and its worth every penny and more. You will easily spend $60 or more for this shirt at another department store. Although it says its a "slim" fit, it really is not. Its more of a tailored fit, rather than wider, more traditionally cut shirts. Its great. One last thing: I know shirt quality very well. If you know about dress shirts, you also know how buttons can easily fall off the best shirts. These buttons are sewn on so strongly its simply amazing how they did it. Buy one of every color if you can!!!
on July 28, 2014
This shirt is very stylish with subtle stripes that blend in nicely with the shirt. More importantly its "slim fit" is very flattering. I've bought two of these shirts so far because over the years I've learned if you love a specific piece of clothing you should always double (or triple) it up to make it last longer.
on December 16, 2013
This shirt arrived in new condition (plastic sealed bag) and is a good as the one I had purchased at Macy's. There were no defects or loose threads. I'm not a slender guy, rather a bit "butch" and this shirt, though "Slim Fit", fits perfectly. In no way do I feel that I am wearing a muscle shirt. Plenty of room in the arms and when arms are stretched outward, there is enough room across the back of the shoulders without feeling like you're about to rip the seems.
on June 13, 2013
I have used lots of white dress shirts through the years but had never been able to find the same quality and fit that I find in patterned dress shirts. I am glad to say that I finally found the quality here.

I am not a super slim guy but this shirt makes me look great. My wife and other have given me lots of compliments later. I love this shirt and will probably never buy a different one in my life.
on April 24, 2013
I really liked the design of this shirt and the fit was excellent...but it fell apart after wearing it only a few times. I work at a computer desk and I wore holes in the sleeves where my elbow rests on the table. I've never had a shirt do that before and it happened with both the white and black versions of these shirts. I won't be buying these again.