5.0 out of 5 stars Get into Show Business
This is my first leather laptop bag and I've used backpacks ever since. I just decided go for something different, and professional, and I couldn't be any happier when I got this bag today. But instead of providing a paragraph or two for a review, below is a bulleted list which I think may well serve you best should you need help in deciding to buy this or not:...
Published on May 9, 2011 by Van

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Craftsmanship
Bottom Line: If you're a student looking to transport the typical items to class on a daily basis, look elsewhere.

This review comes six months following my purchase. Like many other reviewers, I was enthused with the subtle masculinity of this product: it looked good and was functional. After purchasing, I was complemented on the looks of the bag. was meant to...
Published 9 months ago by Sam Clemens

‹ Previous | 1 2 339 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, Seriously, August 18, 2013
This review is from: Kenneth Cole Reaction Luggage Show Business (Accessory)
I read a couple of the negative reviews of this bag and I have no idea what they are talking about. The bag is amazing. It is well laid out and designed very logically. There is just the perfect amount of space for everything without it being too large. I've had this bag for a couple of months now, and the leather appears to be wearing very nicely. The latches took me a couple of days to figure out, but now they are extremely fast and I think it is a very clever and convenient design. I also like the fact that the handle and strap are attached to the body of the bag (not the flap), so if you forget to latch the flap, it's not big deal (it still carries just fine). This bag allows me to be stylish when going to work. It's cool enough to fit my appearance when I'm dressed down in jeans, but nice enough to look good if I need to dress up. It also looks masculine, which is important.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big, September 30, 2012
Good quality BUT be careful. Real size is 16 x 12 x 4inches instead of 13 x 9 x 4 inches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice bag ..., May 30, 2013
This review is from: Kenneth Cole Reaction Luggage Show Business (Accessory)
I read a number of reviews before I bought this laptop bag, and I love it. Some comments on the various reviews.
1. The size as stated on the website is wrong. Two people have pointed it out. The actual size is about 16 x 12 x 4.5 inches instead of 13 x 9 x 4 inches. But that larger size was what I was looking for so I am happy, but Amazon or the manufacturer should change it on the website.
2. The product is advertised as having a “distressed appearance”. Despite this, some reviewers have pointed out that their bags had poorer quality leather. I agree with both parties. The distressed look is real and adds to the appearance. I also had a small “nick/gouge” on the inside surface of bag that probably indicates a poorer quality of the leather. This does not detract from the looks and function of the bag.
3. This is a much softer leather I am used to for laptop bags. It needs a lot more care.
4. There were some issues with clasps being stiff. Mine were perfect, slid in and out the way they should.

The bag was on sale. For this price, this is great value! The shipping box was perfect and opened up nicely to a bag that I was looking for. I use it every day and have made one international trip with it already. Holing up just fine. I would highly recommend this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Quality Than I Expected, March 5, 2013
This review is from: Kenneth Cole Reaction Luggage Show Business (Accessory)
I assumed it would be high quality, but buying something without getting a chance to see it in person makes me nervous and lowered my expectations a bit. When it arrived I was first pleased to see that it came packaged extreemly well. When I opened the Kenneth Cole box the smell of the leather was incredible. I loved it immediately. I used it immediately and can't imagine being without it.
I would recommend using a spray on leather protectant to protect the real leather from any kind of water stains or damage.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality and no replacement offered, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Kenneth Cole Reaction Luggage Show Business (Accessory)
I bought this bag direct from Amazon and the shoulder strap broke within three months. Replacement period was only one month. Very disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Useful, January 30, 2010
az "az" (Virginia, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kenneth Cole Reaction Luggage Show Business (Accessory)
This messenger bag is very high quality made of beautiful brown leather that will look even better with age. The shoulder strap and handle combination make it easier to carry than shoulder strap only bags. The bag has great detail. It's a good size - not too small to handle all of the stuff you need to carry around and not so big that you hurt your back lugging around too much stuff. Lots of room for a laptop, lots of pockets, compartments and pouches to organize all of your paraphernalia. It's easy open and close. It is an excellent value for the price it was offered for at Amazon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but..., May 25, 2014
I bought this for my work use, replacing a backpack style carrier. The leather and styling is nice. I like the storage and overall look. However some of the support stitching has pulled and some of the leather has torn just after a month or so. It's still holding up at this point but I was disappointed that it showed signs of stress/wear so early. I'd be careful if you are the kind of person that overfills your business carrier, as this may not last as long as desired for that purpose.

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy bag with rub off leather, April 8, 2014
This review is from: Kenneth Cole Reaction Luggage Show Business (Accessory)
While this bag uses leather in its construction, it is thin sheeting backed by foam to give shape. The picture is misleading because the bag does not fold that shape with anything in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, spacious, room for everything, May 19, 2013
This review is from: Kenneth Cole Reaction Luggage Show Business (Accessory)
I have been using the bag for about a month now, and like the way pockets are organised. Enough room for my ipad, tablet PC, Laptop, a fair bit of paperwork and all my miscellaneous bits and pieces. Seems fairly sturdy so far, and I give it a reasonably hard time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Modest messenger bag, February 21, 2013
This review is from: Kenneth Cole Reaction Luggage Show Business (Accessory)
The overall feel of the bag is pretty good. The leather seems fairly durable , though I wonder at it's long term lasting capability beyond a few years. I haven't had experience with cow hide before. My cons would be that it could use one or two more pen holds; the design of the buckles has good potential though they feel somewhat flimsy; the leather shoulder pad is stiff and doesn't fit too well over the shoulder, but then I'm skinnier so my case could differ from most.
The bag is a good size, even for me, and I'm more slender than most, weighing about 115 lbs at 5'6". I wear it at a slant on my back which works well; not too big or bulky. I like it's variety of pockets. The main pocket is well padded and could hold a laptop and a few things similar to a small external hard drive in the three separate pockets, as well as at least a couple notebooks before bulkiness started to take place. The rear pockets; one, maybe two notebook's worth of filling each. If you were to keep a USB wall adapter in it, thinner types might be better rather than a block type. The front compartment doesn't give too much space for small bulky items besides what's designed for the small features inside it, as well as a small notebook like a Moleskine. I like the pull-through handle feature, which feels pretty strong, held with both rivets and stitching. The lining of the bag feels like it could wear over time, similar to luggage lining.
Overall I like the bag. Good weight but not too heavy. Being the picky type, I've looked around quite a bit for a good messenger bag, and this is the first I've owned. It has a classy look, modern clothes or business. I'm satisfied with it and interested to see how well it will turn out after a while of use.

‹ Previous | 1 2 339 | Next ›