5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase
This is a really nice laptop bag. Great quality. Fits my 15.6" laptop perfectly. This bag is exactly as described and looks just like it does in the picture. Straps are just long enough to wear over your shoulder. Very professional looking. This laptop bag is well worth the money.
Published on December 21, 2011 by Kate

3.0 out of 5 stars Big disappointment, needs deeper pockets
I purchased this and another brand several weeks ago. While a pretty bag, it doesn't function well. When I went to load it, I was disappointed. The outside pockets, two without zipper, one each side, are shallow, barely wide enough to hold a standard sized pen horizontially, and not wide enough for multiple keys on key ring. Internally, there is a division for 2...
Published 20 months ago by D. E. Austin

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, December 21, 2011
This review is from: Kenneth Cole Reaction Luggage Taking Control Computer Case (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars I didn't think it was POSSIBLE to love a computer bag this much!, October 21, 2011
I carry my laptop every day, and everywhere... I also usually carry a purse. THIS BAG? Is sturdy enough to be functional, yet beautiful enough & ROOMY enough to BE my purse!

I just received it today, I ordered it in Black, and with the Leather accents and Light Silver lining (which is apparently tear-resistant) it's STUNNING. Also VERY well made. The pictures don't do it justice.

I wasn't sure what to expect for such a low price, but I've been looking for a nice everyday computer bag for several weeks, and I figured, well it's Kenneth Cole. If I don't like it as my main computer bag, I can always use it as an oversized purse.

THIS bag is LITERALLY everything I wanted. Beautiful & functional. What more could a girl ask for? :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT bag! Exactly what I was looking for., May 27, 2012
It is the perfect size - it fits my laptop & my notebook & files. It's also a great looking bag. The only thing I would change is that I would add a should strap, but the handles work fine & are nice & sturdy & if I have to I can put them up over my shoulder. LOVE the bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Organizer Computer Bag, December 4, 2011
The bag is not too big yet stylist and very organize inside. Only need one bag to carry everything everywhere and still look stylist. This definitely a must have bag for woman who carry computer everywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kenneth Cole Comptuer Case, February 21, 2012
Was looking for a simple stylish computer case that was reasonably priced; this item fits all categories. It has room for my phone, kindle and all cords to charge. I write and travel between my home and lake house and needed a bag that could carry all my items in one. I like the multiple pockets inside and the material; easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Bag, December 25, 2011
I received my Bag in only 2 days, the bag is beautiful, I can use it as my personal bag also, my computer, my ipad, ipod and my personals items fix perfectly into this bag, love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars 'Great Bag', September 21, 2012
I do agree that this is a beautiful bag. I wish I had used my tape measure to get a sense of the actual size, it is 'great' bag much more than I anticipated it to be. That being said, the fabric is rich and beautiful (I ordered the tan)it looks wipeable. Online the material seemed to be some sort of vinyl but once I got it my curiosity was satisfied. I certainly won't need a purse when I travel, this will fit laptop and all my other small items.
PB

4.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE this bag!, July 11, 2012
After reading all the reviews, I was sure this was the bag for me. It is just as roomy as everyone said it is, and it's very professional looking. I love this bag!! The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I would prefer it had a long shoulder strap to go with it. The handles easily fit on my shoulder, but if I try to stuff my bag so I don't have to carry my wristlet purse and lunch separately, I can't carry it on my shoulder. Frustrating, but oh well. I still love the bag :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Bag, April 9, 2013
This bag was everything described and more. The interior can be wiped clean, which make for easy transition of documents also - no hang ups with files, etc. Great space for laptop - pockets in interior are multiple and perfect sized for electronics, money, etc. This will make you leave your purse and home. It is like the perfect tote bag that doubles as a briefcase/purse and laptop case. Best thing is, it is not bulky at all event when loaded. Awesome bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, December 30, 2012
I bought this for a business trip I was going on when I needed a carry-on piece that would hold my laptop and various "purse" items. This bag fit the bill with no problems! My laptop is smaller than the size the case is made for, but that was ok, because it left room for the power cord. I was able to get plenty of things in the other pockets. My cell phone, contact lens case, rewetting drops, my quart-sized bag of toiletries, a book, a bottle of water, wallet, etc. It really was the perfect size to hold everything I wanted to carry on. The 2 outside pockets were bonus and a great place to keep my boarding pass and ID while I got through security and whatnot.