5.0 out of 5 stars Exquisite!!!
Light, simply gorgeous, excellent construction and terminations. The chocolate color is beautiful. Perfect for a 15" to 17" laptop and few other items. As an atttorney is the sure fit for a quick appointment or case in court.
Published on May 28, 2012 by JA ORTA

2.0 out of 5 stars Color on web page is deceiving
Bag is much darker brown than it shows on web page. Actual color is almost Black! Bag is also smaller then I thought. Would prefer bag that has a bigger capacity then this one.
Published 14 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Exquisite!!!, May 28, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag...wrong color, December 25, 2012
This review is from: Kenneth Cole Reaction Luggage Double Play Brief, Brown, Medium (Misc.)
Bag was a gift for my fiance on Christmas. Great bag, seems like it is good qualify as well. Only issue is that the color of the bag on the website is much lighter then the actual bag itself. The true color of the bag is a chocolate brown, almost black. Just something to keep in mind when ordering. Maybe Amazon can update the description or picture. Overall happy with the purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars Color on web page is deceiving, September 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a beautiful bag., April 25, 2013
It is very tasteful-carry it wearing a suit or jeans. Masculine without lots of hardware.
The bag is sewn and finished beautifully- no rag-tag ends or threads hanging inside or out. Bag is a gift so I haven't personally used it, but it feels sturdy. Handles are well attached, and generous enough to slip over handle of a rolling bag. The zippers are of an appropriate weight, with big pulls that operate easily without tugging or catching on lining. The bag has some organization to it without being "overly" organized. Pockets and slots are not so size-or-use-specific that they have limited usefulness. Lining is dark "necktie" print- good in case a pen leaks and is as well finished as the exterior with good zippers and reinforcement. Bag came with detachable carrying strap as indicated.
The young man receiving this gift is not a fan of designer logos on things he uses or wears. This is by a designer, but the logo is stamped discreetly into the bag on one side, near the handle. It is very subtle and does not detract from the beautiful style. Product details say this fits up to a 17 inch laptop with "medium" used to reflect the size. I would say "generous medium" is more accurate. Described as "dark" brown, I thought a black bag had come by mistake. After looking at it in natural light, you can tell it is brown-very dark brown.
Leather items can sometimes come with a funny, chemical smells that can linger, but this had no odor at all. There is the typical disclaimer about marks and small areas of uneven finish being a part of leather's natural beauty, but on close inspection I saw no blemishes at all. In fact, this seems to be the kind of leather that gets better with use- sturdy but supple which I believe will make it wear better and make it always handsome.
I am very pleased with the quality and design of this bag and am looking forward to giving it as a graduation gift. It came very quickly and I feel I got good value for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars The price/quality ratio here is tough to beat, May 17, 2014
Love this briefcase, and it's routinely available for less than suggested retail. Picked mine up about 4 years ago from a Kenneth Cole outlet for an internship, and it's served me well through college and in business. It dresses up or down well, the styling is spot on (anyone concerned about a briefcase/bag coming off as too feminine or unisex has no need to worry with this one), and I appreciate the extra strap thrown in in case I want to wear it across my body for extended walking. It's got some toughness to it, too- I haven't babied mine, and it still looks great.

Overall, the Double Play's a home run. I'd gladly pick one up again, but the original's still going strong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, May 25, 2014
Extremely well made leather materials and design. I tend to carry a lot of materials and the needed power supply items wherever I go. The design neatly organizes everything. Esp appreciate one pocket that organizes 8x11 material vertically.

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent brief carry case, April 5, 2014
Ralph R. Moore (Prince Georges County, MD) - See all my reviews
This briefcase is excellent. It's durable and can hold a 17 inch Laptop. So far it's holding up well. The additional compartments are well thought out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag, March 23, 2014
This bag completely surpassed my expectations. It has lots of storage space, all kinds of useful pockets and the leather feels nice and soft. While shopping I never say anything I liked even half as much and it all was so much more expensive. Highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Fit!!, January 23, 2014
I cannot say in mere words how incredibly awesome this bag is, but then I have no choice. This bag is incredibly awesome! I've been on the hunt for a nice briefcase for over a year now, close to two. I needed a bag that was leather since leather ages well, did not have the boxy briefcase "I'm A Lawyer" look, but moreso something that can transition between office work and riding the train on dress down Fridays. Roomy enough for several books like my bible, my notebook, my portfolio, several folders, with a possible option to carry my laptop or tablet, and yet still look slim. This bag met all of the aforementioned requirements. Small, not gawdy, soft leather. The two main compartments are slim to neatly store all my books, pens, my glasses, etc. My laptop (17") fits perfectly down the center. And the two outer zip pockets just have a nice distinctive look, perfect for storing business cards and such. I give this bag my hands down stamp of approval!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice briefcase!!, December 2, 2013
very well made, reasonably price. Husband looks nice carrying it and he gets compliments. Its very stylish and I bought it based on the reviews here form Amazon.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›