Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on October 12, 2012
I've had a leather Eddie Bauer bag for over ten years that fell apart. The weaknesses in that bag seem to have been addressed in this one. The dowel prevents the bag from flexing while weighed down. The shoulder strap pivots freely without twisting. The size is plenty for carrying folders and reports without crinkling. I can fit my 17" laptop in one of the inner sleeves where its protected, very versatile. I cannot speak to the durability of the leather, but so far so good if you do not abuse it by scratching it or dragging it along the floor. I am happy with this purchase and do not know if there is anything better for my needs in this great price range.
on September 28, 2012
This is a really sharp looking bag that will be great for professional meetings. My 15.4 in laptop fits just fine. There's no padding for the laptop but that's not really an issue for me. It's lightweight (2.5 lbs) compared to others that I looked at (5 lbs) and seems to have the same amount of room. Nice padding on the handle and strap.
on October 10, 2012
This is a very professional briefcase, and does grab attention from backpacks we have all be using. I use it mostly for business meetings where I am limiting my paperwork I am carrying, and just one latptop. I did use this with 2 laptops, papers pocket, front pockets for pens/misc. Very elegant, nice shoulder strap, I love it! Highly recommend. Good value.
on October 12, 2012
Totally fashionable but yet functional! Great item for the price. The quality of leather is really good. It's durable. I would highly recommend this product.
on November 15, 2012
The quality of this product is outstanding! My husband likes this gift. It completes his professional attire yet it gives a contemporary look. Great gift.
on April 3, 2013
Bought it for business. There is a fairly rigid lining that separates the suitcase into two equal compartments. So, finding out that the middle space was split right down the middle was a little surprising. But the compartments are large enough for a computer, files and other things. It was just unexpected.

It is actually designed this way for structural reasons. The shoulder strap attachment is solid, and the portion those clips attach to is the divider that extends right down through the entire suitcase. It is structurally very sound. Good quality, real leather, solid clips, good magnetic catches. I expect to use it for a long time to come (my average is about 5 to 7 years).
on November 3, 2014
This is a great bag, it is good quality and got it for half the price than at Macy's. I have used it daily for 6 months and it is still like new. I have gotten many compliments on this bag. I highly recommend this bag. You can't go wrong with the price.
on February 25, 2015
Overall, this is exactly the bag my husband was looking for. HOWEVER, one of the side flaps doesn't have a closure on it so if you put anything remotely heavy in there (a laptop, a file folder, etc) it totally flops open. I guess now I understand why this wasn't more expensive. Because without that design flaw, it would be the perfect bag. For the money I'm ok with it, but I wouldn't buy one again unless they add some type of buckle/snap to the other side.
on February 15, 2013
I bought this bag more than one year ago and after two weeks, one of the rods securing the strap connectors on top of the bag gave in and burst out of its slot. Fortunately, I heard from another customer with a similar experience that a product called Threadlocker and a replacement piece of some sort from a hardware store (just look near the bins of screws, bolts, etc.) could fix the problem. This is an effective temporary fix, but even Threadlocker only fixes the problem for a period of several months.

The size of this bag is great. I only wish it would have had a shoulder strap sufficiently strong to support the bag.
on May 19, 2013
the rear flap is very lose and the magnetic lock is a bit flimsy. The build quality is a bit flimsy
Nicely spacious and good for a 15" laptop. Shoulder pad is big but being one sided is irritating and a little padding on it could have helped.