5.0 out of 5 stars Thoughtful Design
Published on October 12, 2012 by onliner

3.0 out of 5 stars spacicous but ackward
the rear flap is very lose and the magnetic lock is a bit flimsy. The build quality is a bit flimsy
Nicely spacious and good for a 15" laptop. Shoulder pad is big but being one sided is irritating and a little padding on it could have helped.
Published 21 months ago by Akshaya Mahajan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoughtful Design, October 12, 2012
I've had a leather Eddie Bauer bag for over ten years that fell apart. The weaknesses in that bag seem to have been addressed in this one. The dowel prevents the bag from flexing while weighed down. The shoulder strap pivots freely without twisting. The size is plenty for carrying folders and reports without crinkling. I can fit my 17" laptop in one of the inner sleeves where its protected, very versatile. I cannot speak to the durability of the leather, but so far so good if you do not abuse it by scratching it or dragging it along the floor. I am happy with this purchase and do not know if there is anything better for my needs in this great price range.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for a significant man in your life, November 15, 2012
The quality of this product is outstanding! My husband likes this gift. It completes his professional attire yet it gives a contemporary look. Great gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Business Man, October 12, 2012
Maggie Vigil (ONTARIO, CA, US) - See all my reviews
Totally fashionable but yet functional! Great item for the price. The quality of leather is really good. It's durable. I would highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, September 28, 2012
This is a really sharp looking bag that will be great for professional meetings. My 15.4 in laptop fits just fine. There's no padding for the laptop but that's not really an issue for me. It's lightweight (2.5 lbs) compared to others that I looked at (5 lbs) and seems to have the same amount of room. Nice padding on the handle and strap.

3.0 out of 5 stars spacicous but ackward, May 19, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Rod securing strap connectors on top cannot support the bag, February 15, 2013
This review is from: Kenneth Cole Reaction Luggage Gusset Dowel Rod Suitcase (Accessory)
I bought this bag more than one year ago and after two weeks, one of the rods securing the strap connectors on top of the bag gave in and burst out of its slot. Fortunately, I heard from another customer with a similar experience that a product called Threadlocker and a replacement piece of some sort from a hardware store (just look near the bins of screws, bolts, etc.) could fix the problem. This is an effective temporary fix, but even Threadlocker only fixes the problem for a period of several months.

The size of this bag is great. I only wish it would have had a shoulder strap sufficiently strong to support the bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Briefcase, October 10, 2012
This is a very professional briefcase, and does grab attention from backpacks we have all be using. I use it mostly for business meetings where I am limiting my paperwork I am carrying, and just one latptop. I did use this with 2 laptops, papers pocket, front pockets for pens/misc. Very elegant, nice shoulder strap, I love it! Highly recommend. Good value.

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect bag...except for ONE kind of important thing, February 25, 2015
Overall, this is exactly the bag my husband was looking for. HOWEVER, one of the side flaps doesn't have a closure on it so if you put anything remotely heavy in there (a laptop, a file folder, etc) it totally flops open. I guess now I understand why this wasn't more expensive. Because without that design flaw, it would be the perfect bag. For the money I'm ok with it, but I wouldn't buy one again unless they add some type of buckle/snap to the other side.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 27, 2014
Very fine leather suitcase, well made!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, February 3, 2014
For the price this is a very nice bag. It does not have the same amount of space as my last Kenneth Cole Reaction bag so it is bulky when I have my day timer and laptop. The flap on the back covering one section is much shorter on this version so it oddly sticks out when you overfill it. I really like the compartments provided which have ample space for my checkbook, business cards, etc.. Again, overall very nice bag for the price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›