Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Kenneth Cole Reaction 523235 Luggage What's The Ba...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 79% off the $260.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Kenneth Cole Reaction Luggage What's The Bag Idea
|Price:||$58.99 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$201.01 (77%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 100% leather
- Hand wash
- 12.5" high
- 15.5" wide
- Genuine top grain leather exterior, single gusset flapover construction with hidden magnetic closure and fully lined interior
- Front exterior includes a hidden zipper pocket and under the flap includes a zipper pocket with an organizer to hold a variety of business essentials
- Main compartment has a padded computer pocket made to hold most 13.3 inch laptops
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
4 inch single gusset flapover messenger bag/ 13.3 inch computer case
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 9 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002AGV5K6
- Item model number: 523235
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 21, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The Reaction bag showed up and I was immediately impressed with the style and quality of the construction. The bag fits everything that I really need to carry with me.
* The outside compartment for files and notes is a good size - just enough but not a huge capacity
* The compartment for holding pens and business cards is roomy and is zippered. I specifically looked for a bag that had this feature.
* The interior has enough room for my tablet notebook and the power cords, etc plus room for my Sony Reader.
* The exterior compartments on the flap and side are conveniently placed and easily accessed when needed without taking the bag off your shoulder.
* The shoulder strap is comfortable. I have it extended all the way and in my opinion, it could be a little longer. Others have complained that the strap is stitched into the the bag but I do not find this to be a problem.
The "leather" and the stitching are of a high quality and present a very professional look. I have had several comments on the bag.
* The price was great. Less than $100 for this bag was well worth it. I wold have paid more and in fact the final price was lower than what the listed price and sale price would lead yo to believe on the site.
Bottom line - The bag looks great and feels well constructed. The is plenty of room for what you need on a daily basis or on a short trip - over packers might not agree. My only complaint (if you can call it that) is that the shoulder strap could be longer.
The main compartment is divided so you can put your laptop (or iPad) on one side and put your files on the other side. The front section has several pen holders and a section for your business cards, as well as other stuff like computer cables or smartphone/iPhone/iPad chargers. It also has a zipper compartment pouch where you can put junk in.
It is very elegant accessory for a working professional. It doesn't look like a college student's laptop bag and it doesn't look like a hipster messenger bag. You won't be disappointed.
Some people have complained about how you can't undo the shoulder strap, but it's an unnecessary complaint since there isn't a handle to carry the bag. What are you going to do? Carry the bag in your arms? The shoulder strap is the only way to carry it and it does the job nicely. My old laptop bag's adjustment strap was completely junk, where by the time I walked half a mile to my train stop, the strap was fully extended. This strap stays where you put it and the length only changes when you actually change it. Kudos, Kenneth Cole! :)
Unfortunately, the lame nylon strap is a total joke - and is reason enough for me to send it back. Not only is the nylon strap of the cheapest quality/material you might see on one of these bags, but it's also too short... way too short. At maximum length, it still doesn't hang comfortably, but rather too high - it looks and feels more like a ladie's purse than a man's messenger bag due to this. And to make matters worse, the strap is sewn into the bag on one side, so it can't even be replaced with another strap. I happen to have a nice leather strap that matches the bag well enough, from one of my older bags, I would have happily switched onto it and kept the bag for (although I do think this bag should come with a much nicer strap without having to have it replaced) but even this option is ruined by the genius idea to sew the strap into the bag on one side. Quality, attractive leather bag - worthless, junky leather strap... sewn together. Whatever designer came up with that brilliant idea truly deserves a substantial raise and bonus.
As far as I'm concerned, having worn these sort of bags for more than twelve years, the shoulder strap is the most important part of the bag - or one of the most at very least. If the bag isn't comfortable, it isn't worth wearing. An unusually short shoulder strap made of uncomfortable nylon, the side of which digs into your neck as you're carrying it, is not comfortable or worth wearing.
Sending mine back.
I'm sending it back.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great price and amazingly quick delivery. This bag is a huge bargain at the price. I price shopped this online and could only find it locally for 3X as much! Read morePublished 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
I purchased this bag as a gift for my dad and he is very pleased with it. It's a bit smaller in person compared to what I expected from looking at the picture but still pretty... Read morePublished 21 days ago by Teresa
Gorgeous bag. My husband loves it and has gotten many compliments on it from his coworkers!Published 22 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great bag, looks and feels fine , had to limit it to 4 stars as its new ,so can't say, anything about the durability looPublished 1 month ago by just cool
This was a gift for my boyfriend and he loved it! It is perfect for traveling with a laptop, passport, and other important documents.Published 1 month ago by Wilson Wood
I bought this as a Christmas gift. It's cute, styrdy, fits an 13" laptop perfectly. Good for travel luggage or just as a messenger bag to carry around the city. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Alexander Mayer