5.0 out of 5 stars I will never buy another $500 dollar watch again.
For under $100 dollars this watch is hard to beat. It has very good minimal style and is much more attractive than the photos show -- I get a lot of positive comments. It also has a lifetime warranty. This watch delivers as well as my much more expensive watches...looks like I will be saving a little money on my watches.
Published on September 7, 2012 by S.E. Powers

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after the 1st month
I got this watch and loved it at first. However I went swimming with it one time the first month I got it, it said it was water resistant up to 30 meters. then it fogged up and just stopped ticking. I am very upset about it. So it is nice but just don't take it near water at all.
Published 12 months ago by Patrick

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after the 1st month, March 5, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, BUT do not get it wet AT ALL., February 11, 2014
I love this watch. Very stylish and looks more expensive than it is. I have gotten many compliments.

Problem: If it gets wet, or your in a humid area, the watch on the inside will fog up.. If this happens do not wear the watch for about 2 months and it will eventually go away.

5.0 out of 5 stars I will never buy another $500 dollar watch again., September 7, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Watch, August 29, 2014
DCE (kent, WA, US) - See all my reviews
This watch has had many compliments so far, and it has only been a few weeks. For those that don't like heavy watches you may want to steer clear of this watch, it tends to be a bit heavy. Also, the hands DO NOT glow in the dark, so if you are wanting to see what time it is at night look for a different watch. There have been other concerns that the numbers on the face of the watch can be hard to see at times, at certain angles it is hard, but then again, that is the style of the watch. The watch band feels like a silicone type and is quite comfortable, the only MINOR complaint is that at times the dial on the side of the watch can rub against your wrist at times but even then, I wouldn't call it a complaint. I have big wrists and the style, size and weight of the watch it fits well. The construction is nice and seems durable and would recommend this watch, for the price you can't beat it.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, November 14, 2013
this watch is ok its kinda big for my hands other than that it does the job and its water proof.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable watch, November 11, 2013
Watch is very comfortable, easy to read. Goes with any outfit. the white arms really pop off the black background

5.0 out of 5 stars its great!!, June 6, 2013
I've worn it since I got it on friday.. its a perfect fit.I'm a watch fanatic, so you guys will definitely be seeing me order more watches from you guys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, quality and looks, December 28, 2012
Great price, quality and looks, good for casual weekend wear, matches with just about everything. The materials look great for a not at all expensive watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 26, 2014
I really like watch. Exactly what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014