5.0 out of 5 stars Super nice watch for the price
I was very surprised with the quality of this watch. For the price its a super nice watch. This is actually the cheapest watch I own and I love it just as much as all my more expensive watches. I think I'll be getting another one of these in a different color.
Published 24 months ago by salman azad

1.0 out of 5 stars watch stop working
after 3 months this watch stop working, i took it to a watch shop and they said a part when bad and it cant be repaired. i would like a replacement.
Published 11 months ago by leonardo worrell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Super nice watch for the price, August 1, 2012
This review is from: Kenneth Cole Reaction Men's RK1236 Triple Black Orange Details Watch. (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars watch stop working, August 20, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas Gift!, May 2, 2014
This was purchased as a gift for my brother for Christmas. He's a pretty big guy so I was looking for a watch with a bigger face on it. Once it arrived it was everything I knew it would be. Great build quality, comfortable to wear, and the band looks pretty durable. He says he loves it and wears it everyday.

Every watch I own, from my daily workhorse to my Friday night special, is made by Kenneth Cole and I'm happy to finally get my brother in the Kenneth Cole family!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this watch, October 1, 2013
I bought this watch for my boyfriend a year ago. He loved it then, and he loves it now. It is excellent quality (after regular use for almost a year, it still appears brand new). I love how sleek it is, and how the orange adds a perfect accent without being too much. This is truly a great looking watch and he gets so many compliments on it. For the price, you really can't beat it. I would buy this watch a hundred times over. I plan on purchasing another Kenneth Cole Reaction watch for my brother this Christmas. I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Loveed it, March 1, 2012
Exelentt, this is my favourtite watch, i love it. i use it everydayy!!! its Really cool and stylish, i get a lot of compliments about itt!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars UPDATE--LEAKS LIKE A SIEVE! ***Removing 4 stars***, January 22, 2013
I received the Kenneth Cole Reaction Men's RK1236 Watch today; it was just what I was looking for. The bright orange hands and trim contrast nicely with the black face making it easy to tell time at a distance. The subtle black-on-black numbers on the watch face are just about invisible unless you catch the light just right, which is fine with me. Anyone can tell analog time without reading numbers, plus it gives the watch a unique high-tech appearance. The second hand, too, is black-on-black rendering it nearly invisible.

No day/date readout, unfortunately, but the unusual minimalist design is striking. The watch band is smooth, soft silicone. The stainless steel back says it is water resistant to 30 meters (SEE UPDATE!!!)

One downside: this sucker is heavy and thick. I remove this watch before engaging in heavy activity, otherwise I might smash something with this hefty chunk of steel and glass!

--------------------------------

UPDATE! UPDATE! Oh man, I can't believe this. Despite the watch back saying it is water resistant to 30 meters, I discovered the hard way that this watch leaks like a sieve. All I did was rinse a drop of dripped honey off the watch face (I had some beignets) and now the watch face is fogged! I posted a photo.

I left the watch out in the sun, but it remains fogged. Areas inside the crystal that dried left visible residue. The watch appearance is ruined unless I get a repairman to open it up and clean it out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
Orange is the new black...so what does that make...black? Interesting

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!, June 4, 2014
For the price I can't ask for a better watch. Nice quality, large faced, very good looking. Only wish it had light but other than that couldn't be more happy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, May 4, 2014
The crown is painful it hits the back of the hands. The strap is short. Its hard to see the time

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this watch, April 2, 2014
I think it is well made, the design and the material is the expected, I had many compliments about this watch because it's original and it looks very modern. The Quality is good, I recommend this product with shut eyes.

Enjoy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Kenneth Cole Reaction Men's RK1236 Triple Black Orange Details Watch.
$65.00 $39.00