Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

on November 20, 2013
Belt broke in under 3 weeks. Very disappointing as this belt is very nice looking and comfortable. This is the 2nd belt of this style I've bought from Kenneth Cole's Reaction line. I will not make this mistake again.
on August 19, 2013
I bought this belt over a less expensive product, based on reviews and the notion that "you get what you pay for." I like the appearance of the belt, and reversible belts are always useful, especially when traveling. This one reverses easily, with a rotating buckle that snaps securely into position.

However, none of this matters much if it can't hold up to daily use. I wore this belt frequently to the office, so it took little to no punishment. Nevertheless, in less than 4 months, the belt tore away from the metal rivets attaching the buckle, rendering the whole thing useless and unrepairable.

(By comparison, my last reversible belt - some off-brand, generic belt of similar design - lasted for four years.)

I usually associate Kenneth Cole with a higher level of quality. This belt was a dud.
on November 11, 2013
It started off as a great belt, two sided, got the job done. But 3 months of use and the twisting to change from brown to black broke it at its hinges. If it was a little more sturdy, I'd give it 5 stars.
on December 29, 2013
this belt lasted every bit of one month the buckle came away from the belt and i may have worn it four times when i notified the seller they i missed the deadline will not get any thing else from them again
on May 15, 2013
Been wearing product for a couple weeks, a few days a week. Held up great and seems to be good quality. Easy to change to brown/black. The brown is a dark shade of brown. Would recommend.
on October 11, 2015
I have only repaired the thing 3 times at this point,in 2 months. Don't waste your money.
Super thin leather and very poor connection to buckel.
1 of the 2 screwed connecting the belt has striped out as well.

Attached pic showed belt and part of the belt that was cutoff for repair, just 2 tiny screw holes that just keep pulling out.
review image
on June 6, 2014
I don't know what material this belt is made out of, but the feel of it is not something that would last. I have a 32" waist. Based on the other Amazon reviews, it seemed that the belt length is too short for a given size. That is, if a belt size is 32", the actual measured size turns out to be less than 32". So, compensating for shorter belt length, I ordered a 42" belt. The belt I received had a size sticker on the packaging that showed the belt to be 42". However, when I wore it, it was exceptionally long. Measuring the belt, it turns out that the belt is 50" long and not 42" as I had ordered!!

I promptly returned the belt and I would NOT recommend the belt based on shady material and the discrepancy in the size.
on July 26, 2014
This was the first belt to break of three I bought at the same time. The leather ripped free from the screws in the buckle. I bought a Perry Ellis belt and a Geoffrey Beene belt in that same order, they are still around at the one year mark - with the Perry Ellis being the best. This belt was not a keeper, and I won't make the mistake of buying Kenneth Cole Reaction again.
on November 16, 2012
ALL GOOD. This belt was everything i thought a belt could be--not more---but everything i thought it would be.
If i could wear two of these belts---i would do it. If this belt was a hot dog, i would eat it.
22 comments|51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 28, 2014
Awful belt. I bought it as a gift for my boyfriend because of the good reviews, and the metal clasp broke after a few weeks of use. Exchanged it for another one, and that one just broke too in exactly the same place. Would NOT recommend.