5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants
Waist seems maybe half an inch too big, but great polyester pants overall. The subtle texturing is attractive. I got them because it's surprisingly hard to find brown, plain front dress pants, but I'm pleased enough with them that I'll probably be buying other colors as well.

Published on March 13, 2011 by hugh

3.0 out of 5 stars I was hoping for a slimmer fit
I am 6'3", 175 pounds, with a 34" inseam. These pants look good, fit well in the waist, and are the right length. I just wish the legs did not have as much fabric. It feels a bit like I am wearing baggy pants...
Published 6 months ago by Nathan Muti

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants, March 13, 2011

One thing that doesn't show up in the pictures is that there is a permanent crease in the legs. I like it and was pleasantly surprised, but I bought the pants thinking there wasn't one. Other folks might not be as pleasantly surprised. Take this into account when buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Mens slacks, May 5, 2014
The material is soft and light weight. My husband looks awesome. I would recommend to all. Love the looks, feel, and style.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Work, December 7, 2013
Nice looking, simple black dress pants for work. The material is nice and they fit well. I'll probably pick up another pair or two in different colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice color and fabrics, May 7, 2011
The pant is very nice and the material feels very soft and durable, the color is nice.
Maybe the cut is a litle baggy but is ok

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and Comfortable, July 21, 2014
These dress pants are very light and comfortable and will not "weigh" you down throughout the day. It fitted as expected and the quality is great. If you are buying it directly from Amazon and not an Amazon marketplace seller, you don't have to be worried about authenticity. There is a subtle pattern on the pants that you should note, but I don't mind it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, July 13, 2014
Got as a gift. Loved it. It fits nice and also feels good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants, May 19, 2014
Great comfortable pants. I always liked Kenny cole clothing. Fits perfect the sizing is exactly how you would expect it to be

4.0 out of 5 stars A little long but nice fit at waist, April 29, 2014
A little long fit nice in the waist.was pretty much true to size I'm happy with the purchase thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars fits smaller than other pairs, April 24, 2014
i own 4 of these pants in different colors and these fit smaller than the other 3 for whatever reason.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy., March 30, 2014
This the best fitting pants i ever bought. I'm very skeptical about buying clothes without trying it on, However these turned out to be a gem.the fit was not too close and the length was perfect.

Kenneth Cole Reaction Mens Textured Stria Flat Front Pant, Charcoal, 31/30