Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

Size: 31W x 30L|Color: Charcoal|Change

on March 13, 2011
Waist seems maybe half an inch too big, but great polyester pants overall. The subtle texturing is attractive. I got them because it's surprisingly hard to find brown, plain front dress pants, but I'm pleased enough with them that I'll probably be buying other colors as well.

One thing that doesn't show up in the pictures is that there is a permanent crease in the legs. I like it and was pleasantly surprised, but I bought the pants thinking there wasn't one. Other folks might not be as pleasantly surprised. Take this into account when buying.
on April 13, 2015
Decent slacks to have on hand for minor dress-up occasions. You won't confuse these with high-end suit pants, but they are definitely nicer than what I find in department stores at this price point (I got these for less than thirty bucks).

These slacks are definitely for slim guys, and they look nice on that body style. They seemed a little longer than the usual 30x32 sizes I buy for my son, but not so much that it was an issue. We both liked the textured look and feel of the fabric, looks dressier than completely smooth slacks.
review image
on January 2, 2016
I absolutely LOVE these pants!!
They are beautiful, incredibly comfortable and they fit like they were custom made.
Yes, like other writers have stated, the material is thin and very light.
That's what makes them SOOOO comfortable.
Please do not confuse thin material with cheap material !!
These pants are very well made and very stylish.
I have included two pictures in order to give you an idea how dark the CHARCOAL pants really are.
Taking the picture of the true color and the beautiful semi-shiny textured material proved to be a real challenge!
Let me put it this way: I like the pants so much that I immediately ordered the gray ones!
review image review image
on December 3, 2015
Very nice pants
review image
on November 26, 2014
Great pants. Very stylish and look more expensive than they are. True to color. Soft material. I would definitely buy more in other colors.
on February 29, 2016
Very thin fabric. At first it appeared flimsy but on closer inspection the stitching looks like it was done strongly; time will tell if it lasts. Pockets are small. Overall a nice fit, although a bit tight around the waist.
on November 10, 2015
Fabric is great and very comfortable. definitely a modern to slim fit pant. The knees down fit perfect, knees up were way too tight. I ordered a 34" but when i measure them, they were actually 32.5". I like a nice slim fit, but I can't suck it in a full inch and a half.
on July 21, 2014
GREY (purchased in 2014): Wearing this for business. They look awesome, nice material, great texture and feel. Very cool too! One thing though, I am 32L and they came a bit long. Took them to the tailor shop to cut them a bit. Overall, still very pleased!

BLACK (purchased in 2015): After successfully wearing grey color ones, decided to go with the second pair. My size has not changed, however, this pair came small. Possibly, KC changed the sizing on this pants or there was something wrong with it. Amazon was great with the refund, as always! I ordered a size bigger now, let's see how they fit. As for the material and texture - both great!
on January 31, 2016
Extremely nice dress pants, very classy. Proud to wear them. Fit exactly as measured. Minimum of lose threads. Very nice. Very cool and light fabric is perfect to keep cool in summer months, or in hot offices.
on October 26, 2015
I normally wear a 44 waist. Based upon the most popular review I chose to order one size smaller. The 42 fits great and perfect length. No alterations were needed. Not the best in quality but satisfactory nonetheless. Will purchase more in the future.