Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kenneth Cole Reaction Mens Time Travel Kit, Black, One Size
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 9, 2011
Many years ago I had a product similar to this, but finally wore it out. I was happy to find a Travel Kit of this quality that will last me the rest of my traveling days. Soft, sturdy and good looking.
on January 31, 2011
I bought this for my husband as he needed something to organize all his stuff for the gym.
I was super impressed with the size and finish of this bag.
Shipping was a bit slower than usual, but at the end of the day, I loved the product, so that pretty much made up for the rest.
Its quite big and can accommodate a lot of your items. Perfect for travel!
on December 7, 2013
This is not a compact travel kit but I was not expecting one either. It seems to be made of good materials and should last long. I would have ideally liked a section to segregate stuff but given its height, I guess Kenneth Cole would almost have to make it two zippered instead of one zippered. Would definitely recommend it for frequent and occasional travelers alike.
on June 23, 2014
This travel kit is very well constructed. Very good size...not too big, not too small. Good looking and sold at a fair price. BUT...it smells!!!!! When I first took it out of its wrapper a very strong, unpleasant odor immediately came from the case. Since then I have kept it as open as it will get. Placed it outside for a day with no improvement. Brought it in and placed it on a shelf....wide open and while the odor has diminished some, it's still there. The smell is not the pleasant smell that sometimes is found in good leather products, but has a chemical, unpleasant nature to it. Now, I've been at it for six days and while the odor has improved...it is still there. If it eventually loses it's smell I'll consider it to be a good buy. But if not, I'll be reluctant to use it and enclose it in my suitcase or overnight bag for fear that the smell will radiate in an enclosed area to the other items. So...the jury is still out! I may come to love it..............but by golly it had better change it's smell!!!!

Update!!! After a few more days of airing the travel kit out the smell finally "drifted away"!!! It may have taken some time, but I've now upgraded my opinion. After spending some time (a week or so) airing it out I now have upgraded my score from 3 to 4 stars. It really is a well constructed and shaped travel kit at a fair price. The only thing keeping me from a 5 star rating is the time it took for me to get the smell out.
44 comments|10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 21, 2012
Finally a washable travel kit. It doesn't take me long mess up my travel bag... I like that it is washable. Very functional and stylish too.
on January 21, 2016
Very manly and nicely made.

Bought this for my husband, it is a perfect addition for anyone who travels often or travels rarely. It's a great thing to have and comes in handy. Especially when you only used ziplock baggies before.
There is plenty of room for everything you need plus so extras.
on May 17, 2014
I was recently searching online for groomsmen gifts and was struggling to come up with something that was not only unique but also practical. As all my groomsmen were all traveling to attend my wedding I decided to purchase them a personalized duffel bag and some high end shaving gear. I felt something was missing though and it wasn't until I stumbled upon this travel bag that I realized what that thing was. I am so impressed with the travel bag that I may just purchase one for my upcoming honeymoon.
on November 10, 2014
I just received this travel kit, having ordered it to replace a different brand that failed after a short time. It seems well made, good quality materials and just the right size. I didn't notice any of the unpleasant chemical fumes that other reviewers have remarked on. I'll revisit this review after I've traveled some with this kit, but my first impressions are favorable.

By the way, I've had a Kenneth Cole leather briefcase for almost 20 years; used it in business for a long time and now use it in my fun travels. It has weathered very well and continues to serve me very well, so I'm a believer in the brand.
on January 3, 2016
I am very happy with this purchase. The bag is wide enough that my case for my sonicare toothbrush and brush fit in without pushing the seams but is not so huge as to take up way too much room in my luggage. The material is nice and seems durable and well made. I may get another one for my kids.
on January 10, 2014
made of a very nice and sturdy material that not only looks nice but also doesn't get dirty easily. I've been using it for over a year in many travels, trips, and camping trips and it looks as new as the first time I used it. Many people complimented its design and size over the time. The zippers are strong and well made, the leather doesn't wear out even in the smallest sides .