4.0 out of 5 stars Really Comfortable and Light
They were a very pleasant surprise with the comfort. I will be ordering another pair or two or three for work.
Published 18 months ago by FrankL

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, too wide
I usually wear Stafford Performance slacks. But wanted to test the waters, seeing how they

Published 5 months ago by Mauvemenacce

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, too wide, May 28, 2014

Got this to wear for work and was sorely disappointed in the quality. I wear dress pants every day and am on my feet the entire time, so I needed something that would wear well without getting shiny at the knees. I expected this to be a lot slimmer than it was (the picture is quite misleading in that respect). The legs for this are HUGE. Much wider than any other pants I own.

When I received the pants, not only did the fabric feel quite thin and poor in quality, the clasp at the waist was quite loose with the fabric all shriveled up. I returned them promptly and received a full refund.

Perhaps I got a bad batch, but others on here seem to have had similar experiences. I'm sticking to my Staffords.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Comfortable and Light, April 17, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great slacks!, April 16, 2013
Scooter (Tampa, FL USA) - See all my reviews
These fit perfectly and look great. They are perfect for the office or for a night out. I LOVE them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best dress pants I've ever owned, December 14, 2013
S. Davis (Birmingham, AL) - See all my reviews
I love the look and especially the feel. Perfect fit for my average build. Zipper is smooth functioning, clasps couple very easily, and the belt loops aren't oversized.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit = As expected. Nice comfortable pants. Look $$$ for cheap., May 5, 2014
Nice pants. Not slim fit. Great for work comfort. Breathable. I have three different pairs of these pants in all colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value..., February 21, 2014
Kenneth Cole slacks are very nice of "off the rack" slacks... Their fit and quality are consistent, and the slacks are a good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants, run a bit big, February 10, 2014
I'm normally a 35/36" waist, but 34" is good in these. They are nice pants with a nice texture, I'm not sure what more to say about them. Non wrinkle, no need to iron.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, April 7, 2013
Scott Stevenson (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
The pants are ordinary black dress pants. Yet, they fit great and I saved a lot of time looking for pants in a store and buying them online.

2.0 out of 5 stars They were $14 and after a lifetime of wearing a 32" waist, suddenly I'm a 40" waist ... without any pants that fit., July 24, 2014
Jon (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
Bought them just in the event I have to wear a pair of pants somewhere. I literally have NOTHING that fits since gaining so much weight.

$14 for ill fitting, cheap polyester pants .... is worth it to me. The legs are a bit long (I have always been a 32"leg which hasn't changed with my weight gain) and these 32" leg are VERY LONG and will need to be hemmed a lot if I am going to wear them and look halfway respectful/decent.

"Kenneth Cole" reminds me of my friend always saying "Do you me 'crab' for dinner .... or "KRAB" for dinner". These would be like Kenneth "Kole" pants ... based on quality, fit, style, seams and the overall kind of pants these are.

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs improvement, September 28, 2014
Pants fit as expected, however...the belt line clasps aren't up to KC standards. Most pants with a button and 2 clasps fit comfortably around the waist. The clasps on these pants make the clasp tab pucker, and is very noticeable unless a belt is worn over it, to cover it up. Hard to describe without a diagram. The tab is approx 1.5 inches wide, the clasp is about .5 inches. Most higher end pants have a fiber board with the inside clasp attached to it, and sewn into the tab, so it doesn't show and keeps the tab squared when connected to the outside tab.
Best I can do for an explanation. If you need more info, pease email me.
Thanks,