4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Fabric, Requires No Butt.
Hello Everyone!

If you have ever lifted a weight and have any amount of leg or butt muscle, these are not for you. Most slim fit clothes work great on me, but this is much tighter than other brands slim fits.

I hope I provided an unbiased and helpful review. Good luck shopping and as always, have a great day.

-CollegeGuy
Published 14 months ago by College Guy

3.0 out of 5 stars good pair of pants ... but
after wearing it for about 4 months now (not daily) and a couple washes.. some of the stitches have come lose. A corner of one pocket has fallen apart and needs repair. I have bought pants for that price before and have lasted way longer than that.. KCR needs to pay close attention to quality of their products!
Published 11 months ago by Kamran Khan

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Fabric, Requires No Butt., August 21, 2013
This review is from: Kenneth Cole Reaction Men's Tic Weave Slim Fit Flat Front Dress Pant (Apparel)
Hello Everyone!

-CollegeGuy

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, 32x30 size fits me (normally 31x30), July 17, 2013
The pants fit great - I have a trim/athletic build and usually wear a 31x30 but these fit perfectly. The slim fit is also accurate. However, I was looking for something that was jet black to match my black suit and although these pants are black, they are less jet/straight black than I expected so I had to return. Other than that, I would have kept them, the fit is perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants and fit very well, April 22, 2013
I bought these after having read several of the reviews. Most of the very positive comments came from people who were tall and skinny.
I'm not tall and skinny. I'm 5'9" and I weight 165lbs and these pants fit great! I have a 33" waist so I bought 34" and the pants are exactly 34" in the waist so they give me some room. If you want your exact waist size buy your exact waist size.
As for the fit in the legs its just right. These are cut like other flat front dress pants they are snug, don't read that as tight they are snug.
They are great and so is the ability to wash them. First day wearing them and I dropped some salad dressing on one leg, went home washed them and they were ready for when I wore them latter that week.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice but shorter inseam, February 5, 2013
I bought these pants for my boyfriend in black and he absolutely loved them. However, the in-seam was slightly shorter than usual and it was a bit close fitting in the butt area. The black looked a bit more of a very dark grey but I liked it nonetheless. I bought a 34/34 and the waist and length fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim fit, great look, December 18, 2012
Rosalind Bender (Anaheim, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
These are great pants. My son loves the look and feel of them. However the length doesn't seem to be true to size. My son is 6'3 and the 34 length doesn't even hit the top of his shoes. But if they came in 36 length, I would definitely buy them again.

I would recommend

2.0 out of 5 stars Run small, June 4, 2014
Too tight around the legs and butt. I ordered a 32 inch waiste (as usual), but I think I'd need a 33 or 34 in these pants.

2.0 out of 5 stars sent back, June 2, 2014
Hamid Nassery (MIAMI BEACH, FL, US) - See all my reviews
They run smaller than advertised, so order a size larger at least. The quality seemed to be ok for the price..not high grade though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit!, May 15, 2014
Looks and feels great! Sizing is perfect. Material is very comfortable. Slim and straight cut. Flat front. Speedy delivery. Highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit very well, January 2, 2014
The color doesn't look like in the picture, It's more like a old grey, but fits very well, My husband wear 32 and I bought 32 for him. When he saw it, the pant looks big; but he put on it and fits perfect.

2.0 out of 5 stars Returned, December 31, 2013
Look like nice pants they just didn't fit my husband who is extremely hard to fit. Win some loose some.