Kenneth Cole Reaction Men's Red About It Chukka Boot,Grey,7 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Ingenuity goes a long way toward compensating for lack of capital, an axiom Kenneth Cole proved back in the early 1980s when he launched his fledgling shoe store out of a borrowed truck parked along a fashionable Midtown Manhattan street. Gaining a parking permit required a clever ruse. Cole added the word "Productions" to his company name, reinvented himself as a film director, hired models as "actors," and got a license to shoot a film appropriately titled The Birth of a Shoe Store. Kenneth Cole Productions, Inc. (the tongue-in-cheek name remains to this day) may not have produced much actual film that day, but it did sell an impressive number of shoes. Today, Kenneth Cole Reaction blends fabulous fashion with functionality, creating urban-inspired footwear for work or play.
- Product Dimensions: 13.8 x 7.9 x 4.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- ASIN: B007N6J87A
- Item model number: Red About It
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 17, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: