Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on January 25, 2013
Form fitting, there's a nice built-in slip on the skirt, looks great! I would definitely recommend it. I'm small on top, larger on the bottom, and it works with my figure.
on September 6, 2013
They didn't have a medium, so I ordered the large hoping it would fit ok. It's true to size. Even though it's a bit loose in the waist, It's very comfortable and I'm going to keep it. I can wear a wide belt with it so that it fits in the middle. It's a beautiful dress!
on January 17, 2013
Dress
Loved this dress as the fit was perfect and it looked exactly like the picture and I would recomend tis item
on December 18, 2012
Beautiful and flattering dress. The only reason I gave it 4 vs. 5 stars is because, at least for my shape, it ran a little on the small size but it could be just me.