5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
Love it, Love it, Love it! Fast delivery, really nice looking watch and great price. Will definitely look at Amazon again and also Kenneth Cole products!
Published on November 16, 2012 by KirstyOz

Published 4 months ago by K. R.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, November 16, 2012
This review is from: Kenneth Cole New York Women's KC4851 "Transparency" Crystal-Accented Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, but Incorrect Case Size in Description, December 4, 2013
This is a great looking watch. I bought it for my wife for her birthday. The only issue I have with it is the description on the product page. The description states that the case is 32 mm. This is not true. In a different review, someone said that the watch face was too large, but I assumed that a 32 mm case was too large in that person's opinion. However, when I measured the case, I found that it is not 32 mm, it is 39 mm, which is rather large. This is specified correctly on the Kenneth Cole website (Google their website and in their search box, search for KC4851. In the right section, expand the specifications by clicking "more"). Because of this, I had to show her the watch as soon as I got it, since it was not what I expected and I didn't know if she would like it. Luckily, she does not like watches with small faces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gift, November 28, 2012
Really like this watch given to me by my son. It has large face and is very easy to read. Would recommend to others needing easy to read watch

5.0 out of 5 stars love, October 11, 2014
Really like this watch. It is larger than most ladies watches but that's what I like about it. Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, November 30, 2014
Love, love, love this watch! I'm so glad I got it. Love Kenneth Cole!

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a beautiful watch but the first one I received had a ..., August 5, 2014
This is a beautiful watch but the first one I received had a flaw in the bezel that caused the second hand to stick and had to be exchanged. They replaced it without any problem. The replacement watch was received in April, today the crown fell out and won't go back in. I attempted to have it replaced but was informed the warranty was only 30 days. I will never buy a Kenneth Cole watch again. Though it is a very elegant watch it obviously is made with poor quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
Its a fun watch!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, June 27, 2014
This watch was a great purchase! I was afraid that the dial would be too big since I have rather small wrists, but once I got the links taken out, it fits and looks great. I get tons of compliments on it and the price was great!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, June 20, 2014
Very good looking watch and so nice one to wear and to be as a gift to some one you love.
Recommended to own one like this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Clock, June 5, 2014
I am returning it, it is really to big to be considered a womans watch i'm 5'10" 169lb average hand size for a woman I think. And its reall to big

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›