4.0 out of 5 stars love Kensie clothing, great quality, however runs small!, March 19, 2013
I typically wear size 2 jeans, 26 in european sizing. These are super tight; I should have chosen the next size up. Very tight in the calves and for me to say that is notable, as I have stick thin calves down to my ankles. I recommend washing in cold and line dry. The color is beautiful. Kensie brand is a gorgeous line.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit, Great Price, August 30, 2013
These are a very comfortable skinny jean! I'm not the "slenderest" of peeps and these look great, very soft material. And the price cannot be beat!

4.0 out of 5 stars Hemming.., September 23, 2013
I generally love Kensie clothing and these pants are no exception. The color is beautiful. I bought two pairs, one in Magenta and one in Teal Water. The fit and feel of these pants are awesome, thicker than I thought they'd be. I only have one complaint and that is the bottom stitching on the hem line was just, nonexistent. So now I'll have to get some thread and sew them myself. Although hemming pants is a norm in my life since I stand at 4'11. Other than the one mishap these pants were a steal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Kensie skinny jeans, September 19, 2013
Great fit with just enough stretch without it overstretching and turning saggy like many skinny jeans can do. The birch jeans are also not see-through at all, which can be a problem with some white denim.