Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 63 questions
vote
Worked for me, in Russia, Romania, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia/Herzogovina, Montenegro, Morocco - so I'd say yes.
Mar 22, 2014 by BarbJ1947
vote
According to their web site, it works in New Zealand
Feb 2, 2014 by Brian Z.
vote
use with hair dryer? Sep 13, 2013
This is a plug adaptor meaning if you have a plug with a certain shape, you use this to be able to plug into a wall plug with a different shape. This is an adaptor to use with items like computers and phone chargers that work with range of voltage. And it works when the voltage of both the native country and the destination country are the same but the plug configuration is different which could include hair dryers or anything else. This is not a transformer, that is, it does not convert from one voltage to another. For that you need a transformer. A good heavy duty transformer would weigh over two pounds and probably cost over $50. But even with a transformer it is difficult to use 'heating appliances such as hair dryers and irons on different voltage than they were designed for. But you can use this adaptor if your hairdryer already has a switch feature that allows it to be either 110 or 240. It is difficult to use 'heating items' such as hair dryers and irons on different voltage than they were designed for. If your hairdryer already has a switch feature that allows it to be either 110 or 240 you may use this plug. Otherwise, plan to buy a hair dryer at your destination country.
Sep 13, 2013 by Lee
votes
It takes a normal plug. Not a phone USB. So no.
Apr 6, 2014 by Peter Commons
votes
Yes. (those are called polarized plugs)
Dec 19, 2013 by Brent Haag
votes
good for Italy? Aug 30, 2013
Yes, it will work in Italy. I have used it in Italy, Switzerland, Netherlands, UK, Ireland, France, Japan and Singapore.
Aug 30, 2013 by Frequent Traveler
votes
zambia? Jul 26, 2013
I have only used this device in Europe and the European part of Turkey.
Jul 26, 2013 by nancy hanks
votes
will it work in Greece Apr 15, 2014
It is just a plug adapter for many countries so I would say it would work in Greece. You still might need a step down transformer to step the voltage down from 240VAC to 120VAC. The Simran SMF-200 Deluxe 200 Watts Step Down Voltage Converter for International Travel to AC 220V/240V Countries, works well for that too.
Apr 15, 2014 by Mark1968
votes
See no reason why not. Use it for my apple stuff
Jun 22, 2014 by V. Ostrower
votes
Sorry don't know. The one I got never worked. What I do know is that you need to check the voltage on hair dryer, straighteners, and the like.
18 days ago by Wanda Eidson
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers