5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mouse For The Money, Not For Diehard Gamers...
After dropping over 40 bucks on a Logitech Mx518 which broke down after about a year, I did not want to spend a lot of money on a new mouse. After much "research" & reading the reviews here, I decided on the Kensington Ci20 (I was able to purchase mine for just over 20 bucks). The mouse is very responsive and has a great feel. This is primarily due to the rubber side...
Published on October 3, 2007 by "The Woj"

3.0 out of 5 stars Great mouse... Questionable quality
[UPDATE: I tightened the screws in the bottom of the mouse. The primary left button now works properly. I would rate the mouse 4/5]

Published on November 10, 2008 by KDH

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, February 8, 2009
This review is from: Kensington 72257 Ci20 Optical Mouse for PC or Mac (Personal Computers)
This is my third of these. Love the shape and feel, with the rubber side grips. Also like have page forward and page back buttons

3.0 out of 5 stars Great mouse... Questionable quality, November 10, 2008

For almost a year now this mouse has served me well. I love its over-sized feel and rubberised grip. It also has a lot of buttons and flexibility. However, a week ago the primary left mouse button stopped working. Suddenly an excellent mouse has become slightly less desirable. Fortunately, the mouse is customisable, so I am presently using the right mouse button for single clicks. This problem may be unique to my mouse, as the mouse itself appears well built and has given me no prior indications of wear. I should also note that it works extremely well on my Intel MacBook (2007).

+ Great tracking
+ Four buttons plus track wheel
+ Highly customisable (I use MouseWorks for Mac OS X)
+ Pleasant over-sized feel
+ Sturdy rubber grip

-Questionable quality
-May feel too big for some people
-Some have experienced problems with in and Intel Macs (It works fine on mine)

I would give this mouse 5 stars if it were not for the problems with the left button.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great mouse for a large hand, February 8, 2008
RC_Texas "RC" (Houston, TX United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this for a couple of reasons. One, it just feels much better under my hand than a smaller, smoother mouse. Some of the surface areas have a texture that I like. Two, it is ergonomic in that it is slanted on the top, which reduces stress on the wrist and arm. I also like the buttons on the side, which I mainly use for "Back" in the browser.

The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that sometimes it seems that my aim is a little off. Its only noticeable if click very close to the edge of a box/object. I've learned to get more of the object before I click.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice big mouse for those with big hands, February 15, 2013
I have big hands, and this is the perfect mouse for me.

When I use most other mice, it feels like I always have to squeeze. Over time, that causes soreness in my hand.

Switching to this mouse has greatly reduced that strain.

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY a mouse for my huge hands, June 5, 2011
I have huge hands with long fingers... my ski gloves are 3XL and the middle finger of one is still a bit tight. I am a software developer so I spend a lot of time in front of the computer and this mouse has been AWESOME. On days where I have to use a mouse for long consecutive periods of time, I used to end up with sore crampy hands. Now that's a thing of the past. And if you're not a hardcore gamer, this mouse probably performs better than you will ever need.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best mouse for your money, hands down., April 21, 2011
I cant stress enough how much I love this thing. I've had 2 of them over the course of maybe 5 or 6 years. I was so sad when the first one started falling apart that I went out and got the exact same thing. I love the feel and the weight, and the way it moves across a mouse pad feels just right. However, I have large hands and they still dont quite reach the forward most thumb button the way I hold the mouse.

I do have a small complaint about the rubber sides. They are glued with a substance that eventually starts oozing out the edges and getting onto your hands. That's when its time to buy a new mouse.

I am a very competitive gamer, and in my opinion will never need an $80 or more gaming mouse, this one goes above and beyond for games like battlefield 2 and Bad Company 2.

Right now I'm thinking of buying another one of these just to have it waiting in case something happens to the one I'm using now. You really wont regret buying this thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kensington Mouse, February 17, 2011
I've been using similiar mouse designs for at least ten years and this one is TOPS! I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mouse, January 27, 2011
My wireless mouse completely stopped working recently, so I needed a new mouse. I play video games and have bound actions to mouse buttons so I needed a mouse that had the extra buttons. My old mouse had one extra button on each side, while this mouse as the "forward" and "back" buttons both on the left hand side. It took some getting used to but I think I like it better this way. The mouse feels very sturdy and fits even my small hands nicely. BUT, it is not a good mouse if you are left-handed or like to switch which hand you use the mouse with; this mouse clearly only fits the right hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, December 22, 2010
This mouse still performs like a champ after 2+ years of heavy use. I have no qualms with the build or performance. It's comfortable to use and still looks practically new with little/no deterioration of the rubberized grip or metallic finish. The extra buttons are great for some casual gaming. This is by far the best mouse I've ever had, and yet it's one of the cheapest.

5.0 out of 5 stars i wanted to buy another mouse, November 22, 2010
i've had this mouse for quite a while im not even sure where and when i bought it. all i know its been years already. i was thinking of upgrading to a new wireless mouse as soon as this thing breaks. unfortunately, i cannot justify to get a new one because i didn't want to throw it or waste keeping it somewhere. im not sure what the others got but mine is still solid as a rock. i really like the buttons on the side and the clickable scroll wheel. i didnt install the software on my now old vista since the sw included is not probably compatible anymore. i've tested its durability when i accidentally pulled my laptop 15+ times when i forget that the mouse was attached then ending up hitting hard on the floor, wall, table etc. also when my older laptop freezes i channel my frustration and anger with microsoft to this mouse..you probably know the rest of the story.....still using it now.

Rate and Discover Movies