Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Travel ID Bands
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: 6 Pack|Change

VINE VOICEon April 19, 2012
We used these when visiting theme parks recently. They work on kids (or even special needs adults) from babies on up. You just write your info on the inside & put it on. The only thing we had a problem with is that the ink did come off slightly during the day. The band was still readable but there was some ink on the kids. We used a ballpoint pen but it does seem to make a difference on which one we used. Otherwise, I have no complaints. We are lucky to have never had to experience if the band does work and I hope I never find out. We are buying more for our summer trip to Europe. I like the safety since even the 5 year old doesn't know about country codes, etc.
on February 10, 2012
Don't know why this was rated as a toy, but ok. Loved them. Bought the bands for my kids for Walt Disney World. They stayed on all day on a 4 yr. old and 1 yr. old, if that is not tough...
on November 7, 2012
We buy bands like these whenever we go to Disneyland with our young children. The concept is simple, you write your contact info and the child's name on the inside of the band, and then you place the band on their wrist or foot. The message on the outside says something like, "If I'm lost, please look inside." It also has the message in Spanish in smaller text.

The bands are the same that you would wear at a concert, so they are hard to get off without scissors.

They are also very durable if they get wet. My son wore this overnight once and I thought it would be unreadable after his bath but it was still legible.

Some suggestions to make this better:

- Don't make the bands as long (or offer smaller sizes). For small wrists, this has to be wrapped several times and my son was able to get the inside end out and crumpled the band.

- Lower the price. You only get 6 in the pack, which comes out to $1.15 each.
on July 24, 2013
I strap these into the strings of my toddler's shoes to put some form of ID on him (along with our names and phone numbers), just in case we should get separated in a public place. Clearly you never want that to happen but I feel a tiny bit more confident knowing that if he should manage to wander off other adults will have a way to instantly tell who his parents are and how to reach them. Even though the bands appear to be designed to be single-use, they've been attached to his shoes for months now and show no sign of tearing or becoming illegible.
on January 3, 2014
I loved theses . They came in a package of 6, which worked for my 3 kids. We went to disney 9 days, I changed them mid trip. Use permanent marker and swimming is not a problem. Also generous enough to put on their ankles
on December 6, 2012
They are just like they say, you need to use a permanent marker on them, they don't work to well with a regular pen.
on October 13, 2014
I bought these for my 5 kids when we took a trip to amusement parks in Florida. They kept them on for the whole trip and they stayed put. We went to water parks as well and they did not move or rip. My kids did complain that they were a little itchy, but it gave me great peace of mind to know that they could easily locate us by phone if they got lost- thank God that did not happen, though!
Many of the park employees and other park guests commented on what a great idea it was to have these bands, and asked where I purchased them.
I would recommend to anyone travelling anywhere!
on November 1, 2015
I forget the price paid but we went on a family trip to Disneyland and this helped with a little peace of mind that the little ones had contact info on them if we would've somehow been separated. Side note: Disneyland in August is way way way too hot and crowded.
on July 8, 2015
Used these when we moved across country. We made several stops and wanted to keep the kids safe. They worked perfect. They are just like the bands you would get at an amusement park for the day. I would recommend removing at bath time just for the comfort, but it would last through a bath. The band had plenty of room to write on too.
on September 17, 2014
These worked perfectly for our trip to Disneyland. Thankfully they were not needed, but it is always better to be safe than sorry. My 2 year old did not mind wearing them either, so that was good. I would recommend these for all parents. I even told my wife I may need one after drinking so many beers at Disneyland Adventure, hell I might get lost too haha. Thankfully I never needed one either :)