4.0 out of 5 stars Invaluaable
Published on April 19, 2012 by kelpiegirl

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Bother Buying
Very cheaply made. Could use any piece of paper band. Waste of money!
These bands came wrinkled and are hard to write on!
Published 9 months ago by CG

4.0 out of 5 stars Invaluaable, April 19, 2012
This review is from: Travel ID Bands (Apparel)
We used these when visiting theme parks recently. They work on kids (or even special needs adults) from babies on up. You just write your info on the inside & put it on. The only thing we had a problem with is that the ink did come off slightly during the day. The band was still readable but there was some ink on the kids. We used a ballpoint pen but it does seem to make a difference on which one we used. Otherwise, I have no complaints. We are lucky to have never had to experience if the band does work and I hope I never find out. We are buying more for our summer trip to Europe. I like the safety since even the 5 year old doesn't know about country codes, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars travel id bands, February 10, 2012
This review is from: Travel ID Bands (Apparel)
Don't know why this was rated as a toy, but ok. Loved them. Bought the bands for my kids for Walt Disney World. They stayed on all day on a 4 yr. old and 1 yr. old, if that is not tough...

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, July 24, 2013
This review is from: Travel ID Bands (Apparel)
I strap these into the strings of my toddler's shoes to put some form of ID on him (along with our names and phone numbers), just in case we should get separated in a public place. Clearly you never want that to happen but I feel a tiny bit more confident knowing that if he should manage to wander off other adults will have a way to instantly tell who his parents are and how to reach them. Even though the bands appear to be designed to be single-use, they've been attached to his shoes for months now and show no sign of tearing or becoming illegible.

5.0 out of 5 stars They are great., December 6, 2012
This review is from: Travel ID Bands (Apparel)
They are just like they say, you need to use a permanent marker on them, they don't work to well with a regular pen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra safety measure when traveling, November 7, 2012
S. Conner (Sacramento, CA United States) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Travel ID Bands (Apparel)
We buy bands like these whenever we go to Disneyland with our young children. The concept is simple, you write your contact info and the child's name on the inside of the band, and then you place the band on their wrist or foot. The message on the outside says something like, "If I'm lost, please look inside." It also has the message in Spanish in smaller text.

The bands are the same that you would wear at a concert, so they are hard to get off without scissors.

They are also very durable if they get wet. My son wore this overnight once and I thought it would be unreadable after his bath but it was still legible.

Some suggestions to make this better:

- Don't make the bands as long (or offer smaller sizes). For small wrists, this has to be wrapped several times and my son was able to get the inside end out and crumpled the band.

- Lower the price. You only get 6 in the pack, which comes out to $1.15 each.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful, July 5, 2012
This review is from: Travel ID Bands (Apparel)
Tried using at zoos, aquariums, Water parks ! and may other places. Waterproof and works great. I would recommend for every parent with small kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., January 3, 2014
This review is from: Travel ID Bands (Apparel)
I loved theses . They came in a package of 6, which worked for my 3 kids. We went to disney 9 days, I changed them mid trip. Use permanent marker and swimming is not a problem. Also generous enough to put on their ankles

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for young children or those with disabilities that are not apparent to the public., December 11, 2013
This review is from: Travel ID Bands (Apparel)
Used at Disney World and local parks. Great for my Autistic grandchild. They are waterproof and comfortable. They can be worn around the ankle or wrist.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Bother Buying, December 9, 2013
This review is from: Travel ID Bands (Apparel)
Very cheaply made. Could use any piece of paper band. Waste of money!
These bands came wrinkled and are hard to write on!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for Disneyland trips and a toddler., November 6, 2013
This review is from: Travel ID Bands (Apparel)
Love using these at Disneyland to make sure my 3 year old gets found if he gets away from use. Easy to put on, but does requires to be cut off. So make sure you have some method to remove them.

Travel ID Bands