Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kensun HID Xenon Conversion Kit H4/9003/HB2 Lo-Beam Xenon/Hi-Beam Halogen 8000k (Thunder Blue)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 24, 2010
This product was even packaged greatly! It was a very simple install process, with only a few minor issues one faces when custom mounting anything not designed to be OEM. I found the spots needed to mount the ballasts and the rest fell into place. Instructions and questions/troubleshooting sheet were excellent. Nothing looks or feels cheap or skimped on. Now after about 10 days of use, satisfaction continues.

**Update** - Just wanted to add that I had an issue with one of the lights blinking continuously. I contacted the company and they sent out a new ballast right away solving the issue.
on March 30, 2014
I really like the Kenson Hid headlights. I put this on my motorcycle. It is much brighter than the factory headlight. Installation was very easy. It only took me about 20 minutes to install. Most of the HID kits require an anti-flicker relay. I did not have to use one with this headlight.
on February 9, 2014
Easy to install nothing broke upon arrival.
Was not turning on at first but upon calling Kensun they told me to reverse the polarity, great fast customer support.
Color is right were its supposed to be.
If your looking for pure white you might want to look for some old school ballast most new slim ones have a blue tint.. I got 8k's they are the perfect tint of blue not too much almost white from outside view...
If your putting these in a old school headlight its going to be bright and makes sure to not angle them upwards to avoid blinding everyone... unless you don't care lol
on February 3, 2014
I just installed these today and they didn't work at first until I did my research and seems like with most HID kits you have to switch the wires to convert them from 9007 to 9004 or the other way around depending on your vehicle. As soon as I switched did that they worked!!! I lost my highbeams and fog lights but I guess there's a way to fix that. Once I figure that out Ill update this review and explain how I got them to work.
on May 17, 2015
Dealing with KenSun directly was an absolute pleasure. Their customer service is A++ and their products are even better. Every vehicle in my family has a KenSun kit and I refuse to use any other. Please continue your outstanding customer service! It is what separates you from the rest.

Product: 10
Shipping: 10
Customer service: 10.
Absolutely will revcomend to others.
on October 20, 2013
Lights work great, but one issue. When I turn on the hi beams and go back to low beams, the lights don't come back on. Have to turn lights off and back on to get low beams on again.
on February 28, 2014
I ordered these lights thinking that I was getting the 8000K model, as they were labeled as well, but after installing, I could clearly see that it was the 5000K model. I was going to return it, but they looked attractive enough, so I ended up keeping them. Solid, clean hue though!
on February 12, 2013
Bought this kit for '02 Ford Escape. The headlights on it were horrible. Went to a mechanic and they said they'd install it for $200. So, I figured I'd give it a whirl.

It's surprisingly easy to install - and this is coming from a guy with no prior auto experience. You just follow the instructions and your golden. We did have a little trouble trying to figure out where we were going to place the balasts, but once we got that out of the way it's smooth sailing. I can drive at night again!
on February 1, 2014
Had to switch around the wiring to the bulb a few times before the hid would turn on, and the bright halogen would not work at all. Luckily the part I really cared about was the hid, but it is a little weak. I ordered the 8000k bulb hoping it would be pretty blue, but it has not a single hint of blue in it. It looks more like 5300k or 6000k maybe. For the price i'm amazed it even works as well as it does, the hid is incredibly bright though.
on November 17, 2013
Easy to install, they look great on low beam. Here are my issues. Not nearly enough power! They will make reflection surfaces stand out a great deal and you can see the road half decent unless it is wet, then you can't see the road at all. The Halogen Hi beam is useless I don't even use it. I work at night and drive a lot in the dark, this was supposed to be better, it is not, in fact it's far worse. Installed with ease yesterday, tried to make the best of it but had to remove them today :( Lesson learned. May look really neat and the light color/ quality is good but it's too dangerous because you can only see HALF as far as the stock lamps.