Uncover your Kentucky roots...
With over 2.5 million records from across the state of Kentucky, this information-rich database will be extremely helpful in locating Kentuckians who have died within the past 100 years. All of Kentucky's 120 counties are represented in this collection of death records spanning more than 80 years.
All records contain the following information: name of the individual, date of death, county of death, county of residence, age at death, and volume and certificate number. Great as a starting place to dig even deeper!
Contents & Features
- 2,700,000 records from all 120 counties
- Search by names, dates, locations, and more
- Historical background, FAQ, and other help tools
Ancestry View lets you easily and instantly query these nearly three million records for connections to your past.
Minimum System Requirements:
- 486/33 processor (Pentium recommended)
- Windows 95 or better
- 16MB RAM, 15MB hard disk space
- 2X CD-ROM
- 800x600 monitor resolution, 16-bit color or higher.