- Size (LWH): 2.5 inches, 1 inches, 1.9 inches
- Weight: 0.8 ounces
Kenu Airframe | Portable Smartphone Car Mount (Non Phablets) | Black
|Price:||$19.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- SAFELY IN VIEW - Keep your smartphone in sight at eye level and ready for GPS directions, streaming music, and hands-free calls.
- VENT VERSATILITY - Our patented design (US Utility Patent 9,080,714) uses a rotating clip that securely mounts Airframe onto any vent (horizontal, vertical, and angled).
- STEADY GRIP - Airframe's expandable jaw (2.9" fully expanded) securely holds smartphones with up to a 5" screen such as iPhone 5, 5s, 5c, and 6/6s. For devices with a screen larger than 5" (iPhone 6 Plus and Windows/Android phablets) please check out our Airframe+.
- POCKET SIZED - Weighs an ounce and small enough to fit in your pocket.
- TRAVEL STAND - Insert any card from your wallet into the rotating clip, and Airframe transforms into the ultimate hands-free stand.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Color: Black | Package Type: Standard Packaging
From the Manufacturer
Kenu Airframe | Portable Car Mount (Non Phablets)
Simple. Elegant. Hands-free.
Welcome to an improved driving experience with Airframe, the world’s most portable car mount for smartphones. Just attach Airframe on to any air vent and insert your phone. It's that simple. Airframe weighs less than an ounce and makes the perfect companion for everyday use, vacations and business trips.
At a Glance:
- The original portable car mount for smartphones.
- Expandable jaw securely holds smartphones with screens up to 5". Airframe fully extended is 2.9". For devices with a screen larger than 5” (iPhone 6/6s Plus and Windows/Android phablets) please check out our Airframe+.
- Rotating clip securely attaches to any vent.
- Perfect for travel and everyday use.
Safely In View
Keep your smartphone in sight at eye level and ready for GPS directions, streaming music, and hands-free calls. Airframe eliminates fumbling searches, looking away from the road, and other unsafe behaviors.
Expandable Grip (Extends up to 2.9 inches wide)
Airframe’s spring loaded expandable jaw securely holds most smartphones (up to 5 inch screens), including iPhones, Samsung Galaxy phones, BlackBerry phones, and Windows phones. It also works with most cases.
Works With Any Vent Type
Our patent-pending design uses a rotating clip, that securely mounts Airframe onto any vent (horizontal, vertical, or angled). Soft, over–molded grips keep your car free from scratches.
Insert any card from your wallet into the rotating clip, and Airframe transforms into the ultimate hands-free stand. Airframe works in portrait and landscape format, perfect for watching videos or playing games on flights and train rides.
Top Customer Reviews
The little feet on the inside of it which stick into the vents are all broken. And I never take it out of my vent.
Now the little feet are stuck in my vent.
So now it' useless
It's past it's return policy time and there's no way to contact anyone. Nice.
My only issue is that I had to give up one air vent. On the back of this product, there are two slits that crisscross. To ensure this holder won't jiggle or slip, you need to set it up exactly where two air vent grid lines meet. That means you can no longer adjust the air flow direction. If I do not want the air coming out of this air vent, I need to shut it up. Also, I assume the heat probably is not good for my phone, so I keep this air vent shut during winter. Since I wanted to keep the center air vents free from this restriction, I am using the one on the left side of steering wheel. Thus, I trained myself to use my non-dominant hand to handle my iPhone while it is in this holder.
I didn't want one of those clunky, awkward phone holders that have a giant, black suction cup affixed to the windshield, announcing to the whole world that (1) "I have a Cell Phone and I may have left it in the car, so please, come break in and look for it"; and (2) A big black suction cup blocking my view of something that may be important, like a family of ducks crossing the road.
So for many months, I tried several different ways to deal with my phone in the car - sticky mats, rubber bands, duct tape (don't try that) and along comes Kenu with this teeny little thing in a teeny little box.
I was a bit hesitant to spend $25 when there are other holders for cheaper, but after some use I have absolutely no regrets. All the other ones on the market are significantly larger and obstructs your windshield view one way or another. However, Airframe's holder solves both issues.
The only only negative is that it obstructs one of your vents so if your car doesn't allow you to close that particular vent, be cautious about heat blowing on the phone.
Great product and highly recommended even at the relatively higher price point.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect to hold my phone! I travel a lot and use a lot of rental cars. This sits in my carry on with a phone cable and saves me from getting lost or ticketed. Read morePublished 5 days ago by S. Langley
Smart little gadget that works great. It looks like it should be priced less but I love how well it works. So simple. I would recommend to others.Published 5 days ago by Grape
Works very well. Nice soft rubber won't harm your car. The part that attaches to your air vent could be a little stiffer. Overall very good, simple design and well made.Published 6 days ago by orion
Perfect fit for my phone. Just wish it didn't block vent, but understand design.Published 8 days ago by D. Haghighat