- Size (LWH): 16.7 inches, 12.7 inches, 5 inches
- Weight: 8 pounds
Kenwood Kac-9105D 1800-Watt Class D Mono Amplifier
Want professional installation of this product?
- Handpicked pros
- Compare estimates and reviews
- Buy directly on Amazon
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Thermal Management System
- 900 X 1 @ 2_
- 1800W Max Power
- Class D Mono Car Audio Amplifier
- 500 X 1 @ 4_
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The amp looks great and feels solid. Pushing my subs to extreme ear-splitting volumes in no way surfaces any sound issues. This sub send clean power and its rated RMS without any issues or hiccups.
The sub may be a Mono amp, but it has connections for two subs!
I did a lot of research to find the best amp for the money and I firmly believe that this amp was a great purchase that didn't hurt my wallet. I think if you buy this amp you will be pleased just as much as I am.
this was my review on kenwood kfc xw1224D car Sub
I RECOMMEND YOU READING THIS I PUT TIME INTO THIS.. SKIP STORY AND GO TO BOTTOM FOR NO STORY.
- 'Overrated' these Subs are overrated and over-priced, My cousins 2 Dual 12s and them cheapo s have more Thump, more reasons below..or story rather, hah..
- 'inconsistent quality' I had the 2 subs hooked up @ 4 Ohm with x2 Kenwood Kac-9105D 1800-Watt Class D Mono Amplifier: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0037ZRP7G/ref=oh_o02_s01_i00_details with 2 caps, then after i primed my system out with a good safe sub frequency ( how fast it moves, less the safer but less Decibels) Within the threshold of a good 30-50 Hz hit and then another safe nudge less so i do not have a muffling or over frequented sub, and the most Bass boost tuned without muffling the sub with some hard low deep hits all done great! i smelt a new smell Great! smells good!
-34-38 DAYS LATER: (unknowing to me it was just the 1 sub stinking not both of them) Randomly i've noticed when i walked back in the vehicle that i thought it was the new smell but this smell should've gone by now and this new smell is kind've turning more into an electrical short out smell but not hardcore.
-5-7 DAYS LATER THAT WEEKEND: Well i need to find out if i have dials wrong i thought and so i investigate, so i've tweeked it out and moved some dials and tuned it up a bit and what do you know its what i feared i smelt it horribly, so then i re primed the system back to where it was again and then some less..Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have always been a big fan of Kenwood products. I purchased this amp to replace the same style because of issues with the circuit board. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Wej
I've had this for awhile now, it's still going strong! I love when things actually work like they are supposed too and they actually LAST!Published 11 months ago by Cory Coleman