- Size (LWH): 16.7 inches, 12.7 inches, 5 inches
- Weight: 8 pounds
Kenwood Kac-9105D 1800-Watt Class D Mono Amplifier
- Thermal Management System
- 900 X 1 @ 2_
- 1800W Max Power
- Class D Mono Car Audio Amplifier
- 500 X 1 @ 4_
Check out our top-rated amplifiers from great brands like JBL, Rockford, and Boss. Shop now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The amp looks great and feels solid. Pushing my subs to extreme ear-splitting volumes in no way surfaces any sound issues. This sub send clean power and its rated RMS without any issues or hiccups.
The sub may be a Mono amp, but it has connections for two subs!
I did a lot of research to find the best amp for the money and I firmly believe that this amp was a great purchase that didn't hurt my wallet. I think if you buy this amp you will be pleased just as much as I am.
this was my review on kenwood kfc xw1224D car Sub
I RECOMMEND YOU READING THIS I PUT TIME INTO THIS.. SKIP STORY AND GO TO BOTTOM FOR NO STORY.
- 'Overrated' these Subs are overrated and over-priced, My cousins 2 Dual 12s and them cheapo s have more Thump, more reasons below..or story rather, hah..
- 'inconsistent quality' I had the 2 subs hooked up @ 4 Ohm with x2 Kenwood Kac-9105D 1800-Watt Class D Mono Amplifier: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0037ZRP7G/ref=oh_o02_s01_i00_details with 2 caps, then after i primed my system out with a good safe sub frequency ( how fast it moves, less the safer but less Decibels) Within the threshold of a good 30-50 Hz hit and then another safe nudge less so i do not have a muffling or over frequented sub, and the most Bass boost tuned without muffling the sub with some hard low deep hits all done great! i smelt a new smell Great! smells good!
-34-38 DAYS LATER: (unknowing to me it was just the 1 sub stinking not both of them) Randomly i've noticed when i walked back in the vehicle that i thought it was the new smell but this smell should've gone by now and this new smell is kind've turning more into an electrical short out smell but not hardcore.
-5-7 DAYS LATER THAT WEEKEND: Well i need to find out if i have dials wrong i thought and so i investigate, so i've tweeked it out and moved some dials and tuned it up a bit and what do you know its what i feared i smelt it horribly, so then i re primed the system back to where it was again and then some less..Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have always been a big fan of Kenwood products. I purchased this amp to replace the same style because of issues with the circuit board. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Wej
I've had this for awhile now, it's still going strong! I love when things actually work like they are supposed too and they actually LAST!Published 10 months ago by Cory Coleman