FOR BEST RESULTS PLEASE FOLLOW EACH INSTRUCTION CORRECTLY.
SHAKE BOTTLE WELL / CONTENT IS LIQUID BASED
1) Wash the hair twice with Keratin Cure Clarifying Shampoo. Rinse well and towel dry (For very tight curls & virgin hair: leave the shampoo on for 7-10 minutes to ensure that the hair cuticles are ready to receive the treatment).*important
2) Blow-dry hair with moderate heat. Blow dry 50%.
3) Part hair. Apply Keratin Cure BIOLOGICAL Treatment with a color brush section by section. Do not over saturate. Complete each section by combing root to tip to distribute the treatment evenly and ease any excess for the next section. Leave on for 15-20 minutes.
4) Standard blow-dry using medium heat.
5) For ultimate shine & easy brushing: apply Keratin Cure Silicone Shine & Cure Hair Serum sparingly throughout the hair.
6) Use Keratin Cure Straightening Flat Iron with a maximum of 350-450 degrees Fahrenheit / 180-230 Celsius temperature. Start at the back of the neck. Please use caution when working with thinner and lighter hair and watch the texture before the next stroke.
7) Wait for the hair to cool down. Leaving the treatment on the hair is not suggested for best results (but if you want to wait, max time is one evening). Wash hair with Keratin Cure Post Shampoo (Chocolate, Gold & Honey or BTX Pina Colada Smoothing Shampoo can also be used)
8) Apply Keratin Cure Deep Masque Conditioning (Chocolate, Gold & Honey or BTX available) and leave for 10 minutes to soak in the hair. Rinse, dry and style as usual.
Notice: Due to the organic main ingredient of this and most other Formaldehyde Free Brazilian Straightener Treatments, hair color may lighten (dyed hair) from 1 to 2 degrees.