Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on April 27, 2012
Kerr jars are my favorite, because they only have one embossed logo on the side, leaving plenty of room for a label on the other sides of the jar. (Ball jars, on the other hand, are embossed with logos and patterns on all sides.) That's the only big difference to me.

I wish I could find Kerr jars locally in Atlanta, since it seems crazy to have utilitarian canning jars shipped ... but the price here isn't high enough as to be prohibitive.

I plan on affixing a label to the non-embossed side, and using a one-piece mason jar lid that I bought by the hundred at another website. For anything else, I wouldn't go to so much trouble, but I'll be giving these jars, filled with honey, as gifts.
on October 27, 2014
Got some stuff? Is it liquid? Maybe solid? Guess what... You could put them in these jars. No kidding. It's a real thing. You could even drink out of them if you want. Plus, if you like to make food, you can put it in these to keep it from spoiling. So many uses! Why haven't you bought these yet? You want them!
on May 21, 2015
Sturdy, time honored performance! I have been canning for many years, and Kerr is the product I prefer. They have never failed me, and their products have always held up to the elements of canning, weather and storage. Really a superior product. I highly recommend Kerr Canning equipment and jars without reservaton.
on July 15, 2014
This works great. It's just like any other canning jar - very sturdy. I like it particularly because, as another customer mentioned, there are only imprints on the front of the jar, where it says Kerr. On the back, it is perfectly smooth, so you are free to stick large personal labels on there.
on November 10, 2015
These are really nice, sturdy canning jars. In addition to their obvious use, I can attest to their handiness and prettiness as flower vases. They are an inexpensive option if you like to bring garden flowers to friends or to the office-- if the jar doesn't find its way home, its no great loss.
on May 22, 2014
I love these jars! They're super useful, don't leak, and are really cute.

The only complaint I could possible come up with is the fact that the lids have two parts and the flat part (not the rim) can be really sharp. I cut my finger on it just the other day while I was rinsing it under a faucet. But honestly that's probably just me being clumsy. I can't blame Kerr for that one haha.

I recently started juicing and experimenting with juice detoxes so I use these jars to hold a lot of freshly made juice. I'm also planning on using them to hold homemade jam. Overall, super useful and a good buy! :)
on March 14, 2013
I use these all the time. I make smoothies and soup for lunch, and these are perfect. They are your typical mason jars, so there is nothing super special, but they are sturdy. I have been using them a lot, and I have not broken any yet. They also fit really nicely in the dishwasher. I got plastic storage lids, and those have been great.
on July 28, 2015
I use these jars for cold drinks instead of glasses. They're made of iron -- never break. And here in San Francisco you see them used in restaurants as drinking glasses and even wine glasses at bistros. Nice!
on February 21, 2015
I actually only bought these to drink wine out of so I basically tossed the lids and have just the jars. I don't know how they well they work for their intended purpose, but as wine glasses they're great!
on April 2, 2014
Wanted Kerr Pint mason jars for wedding. Kerr has tradition design on one side and is plain on the other. We are putting chalkboard stickers on plain side to write guest names on them. We are thrilled with our purchase.