The Kershaw Half Ton knife has a 2.5 inch blade made of 8CR13MOV stainless steel that is opened with ambidextrous thumb studs and held in place with a liner lock. The handle is made of glass reinforced nylon with black Santoprene inlays on each side. A cool looking pocket clip is mounted on the pivot end of the knife for easy carrying. What we think you will find so nice about the Kershaw Half Ton is that the price does indeed seem to be about half while having a TON of quality.
Don't underestimate this small-in-stature knife--the short, chubby blade works on and on. Glass-reinforced nylon handles with super-grippy Santoprene inserts make your hold on the Half Ton firm and secure, a locking liner adds safety to the open blade, and the steel features a satin finish that makes it shiny but tough as nails. Kershaw completes the package with a patented Wrench Clip, a pocket clip shaped like a mini-wrench. Easy open with the thumb stud rounds out the package.
- Stainless steel pocket knife; small but durable
- Glass-reinforced nylon handles with super-grippy Santoprene inserts
- Locking liner adds safety to the open blade
- Steel blade features a satin finish
- Patented Wrench Clip, pocket clip shaped like a mini wrench
- Easy open with thumb stud
- Steel: Stainless steel with satin finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon, Santoprene inserts
- Blade Length: 2.5 inches
- Closed Length: 3 5/8 inches
- Overall Length: 6 1/8 inches
- Weight: 3.2 ounces