Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Kershaw 1605 Clash Folding Knife with SpeedSafe
|Price:||$29.09 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$18.81 (39%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Pocket clip-Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Bead-blasted finish-Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade length: 3.1 in. (7.9 cm)-Closed length: 4.25 in. (10.7 cm)-Overall length: 7.4 in. (18.7 cm)-Weight: 4.3 oz. (122 g)
- Folding knife designed by renowned cutlery expert Ken Onion; drop-point blade which Kershaw heat-treats to ensure strength, hardness, and ability to hold keen edge
- Injection-molded, glass-filled polyimide handle, SpeedSafe assisted opening, locking liner, pocket clip, and flipper design
- 8CR13MOV steel with bead-blasted finish; three-inch blade length, 4.25-inch closed length, 7.25-inch open length, and four-ounce weight
- Includes limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- This item is not for sale in some specific zip codes
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Injection-molded, glass-filled polyimide handle
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Locking liner
- Pocket clip
- Flipper design
- 8CR13MOV steel with bead-blasted finish
- Three-inch blade length
- 4.25-inch closed length
- 7.25-inch open length
- Four-ounce weight
Kershaw knives include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Top Customer Reviews
-easy to sharpen
-exceptionally durable (I've dropped it countless times on theh ground)
-super fast deployment
-size and helft
-Ken Onion style blade
-flipper takes some effort to deploy blade. My finger was a bit sore for a while until i got used to it, now I don't even notice. I'VE GOT THE STRONGEST INDEX FINGER IN THE WORLD!!!
The Clash has a useful finger grip cut-out; the Emerson has a longer, grippier handle.
If you have an Emerson for edc, you might want a Clash for actual chores, to keep the wear off the Emerson. If you get attacked by a small, angry unarmed Middle Earth dwarf, you should be safe with either. Should be, but given the testy nature of Middle Earth dwarfs, no guarantees.
The Clash has tip up or tip down carry holes, BUT only on the palm side (right hand grip) of the handle.
Metal liners on both sides of the handle on the Clash (as on the CQC-7).
Unlike the extremely grippy G10 on the Emerson, the Clash uses smooth (not aggressively diamond-patterned) plastic handles; the mostly-cosmetic ridges on the Clash don't really improve the grip of its smooth, non-gritty plastic.
The assisted-opener on the Clash, which has typical Kershaw speed, is such a parlor trick the average guy could spend hours just playing with it while watching TV. In case you haven't tried one, after a medium amount of pressure on the rear flipper (present on this model) or on a thumb stud (not present on this model), once you are past the detent the blade flies open like the dickens. Snazzy!
The Clash uses fasteners rather than rivets or glue to hold the assembly together. My Torqx set worked fine on them.
Cosmetically the Clash is perfectly finished and assembled. The flipper is a little "pointy" on the finger but that's the nature of a lower-profile flipper.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Carried this knife daily for over a year before it up and disappeared on me. Absolutely loved every thing about it. The action is very swift and smooth. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great knife. Well made. Sharp out of the box. Should be with me for a long time.Published 19 days ago by Jack
i really like this knife. i would give it five stars if it was a slight bit slimmer, however, that's just a personal preference besides that i think its my new carry around knifePublished 26 days ago by JEFF
The knife is easy to hold use move in you hand for one hand work... Has very strong assist.
I'd recommend it
I own two of these knives, love them! Holds an edge, Easy to sharpen and not horribly expensive.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer