Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Kershaw 3410 Chill Knife (Black, 7 Inch)
|Price:||$22.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$13.04 (36%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Pocket knife designed by popular knifemaker RJ Martin is a "gentleman's folder," with sharp, matte-finished blade that holds its edge over time
- Locking liner, pocket clip, ambidextrous flipper, and 8CR13MOV satin finish steel
- CNC-machined G-10 handle, 3.125-inch blade, seven-inch open length, and two-ounce weight
- Includes limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- This item is not for sale in some specific zip codes
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Would totally recommend to a friend for less than $17!!
I was planning to get a knife for my outdoor excursions, and after surfing around the net, I finally decided to get this knife. Here are the pros and cons after EDC-ing it for 5 days:
- It's sharp out of the box. Not razor-sharp, but sharp enough to shave your hairs given you put enough pressure and slide it at the right angle. (Be careful not to cut yourself though!)
- The flipping mechanism is quite smooth, and swings into the locking position with a very satisfying sound. Can't seem to stop myself from not opening it when I've got nothing to do!
- It has a lanyard hole, which I made a requirement for my knives, as I'm planning to EDC it everyday, and having it hang by my neck is a concealable method to carry it.
- The locking mechanism is VERY secure.
- With the correct tools you can reposition the clip of the knife, which would be handy for those who prefer to carry it tip-down, instead of tip-up.
- The clip is SUPER tight, and would keep your knife VERY securely clipped to whatever you wanted to clip it too.
- The clip is so tight that it's difficult to clip it to pockets if the fabric of your pants or jeans are thick.
- The blade is very thin, so please do your knife a favour and not use it for stabbing. A friend of mine tried stabbing my knife into a wooden table top, but I managed to stop him from doing it before messing up my tip.
- The thin blade of the knife would make it unsuitable for most tough outdoor tasks. However, it would serve well for other tasks such as feathering sticks and shaving tinder. It's a GENTLEMEN's knife, so don't abuse it!
- This knife doesn't have Kershaw's SpeedSafe technology.Read more ›
very light weight
very sharp out of the package (I can shave the hairs off my arm)
quick flipper action
solid lock up, no left/right or up/down play
clip is for right-hand carry only
no jimping (this would add to overall cost and can be fixed with a dremel)
edge of liner lock makes my thumb sore when unlocking (though is after opening and closing 20 times in a row...it's fun to flip it open)
I bought this when it was $17. Amazon is now selling it for around $14!!! Super-light, thin, and very sharp out of the box. Just get it already!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This has got to be my overall favorite every day carry knife. It is extremely light, has a great grip in hand thanks to the textured G10 handle on both sides, and it sits very low... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Jeff
Scary Sharp. The little pocket clip is cheap compared to the rest of the knife though, I took it off. It just got in the way and was loose almost from the start. Read morePublished 3 days ago by russell bell
This a perfect every day carrier. It is the lightest flipper I could find of this quality. I hope Kershaw makes a version with a shorter, rounder or triangular blade. Read morePublished 17 days ago by charles rhine
Nice form but irritating blade lock system. Cannot be carried on a lanyard without the blade opening out on it's own. Read morePublished 19 days ago by pedro
Extremely good knife. Came shaving sharp out of the box and is easy to maintain edge. This knife has such a smooth opening that I can open it just like a spring assisted by... Read morePublished 22 days ago by Jake
Great knife but had the clip bend out some and can not find the right size hex to fit it to take it off and bend it back. No warranty either so up a creek with no paddle.Published 24 days ago by Tj
Kershaw is known for bargains in cheap knives. I think this one is up with their very best.
I've had this blade over 2 years and worn it a lot, considering I own some... Read more